on 10 March 2017
My husband loved this book.
on 2 May 2014
I gave it top rating because it was a present for my DAD who was 80 in April and used to race in the Isle of man TT back in the
1970s and it brought tears to his eyes when he saw what I had chosen for him, now he can sit at his leisure and read and
also he will know some of the people mentioned ( priceless )
on 27 November 2013
I cannot rate the book any higher, it is excellent for anyone interested in the TT races and for anyone interested in ' bikes in general. Arrived in excellent time and well packed .
on 31 August 2015
This was a great book and gave a fantastic insight into the history of the TT. It shows how nearly all the developments in motorcycle technology were driven by the TT and the need for machines and rider to prove themselves over the course. This book contains the high and low points of the TTs history and really brings home the unique nature of the event. I have followed the TT for the last 2-3 years and wanted to know more about the history and the event which this book covered very well. I would thoroughly recommend this to anyone fascinated by the TT.
on 22 January 2015
Bought this as a Christmas present for my Dad. He is a massive TT fan and has being going for many years. He really enjoyed the book
on 14 January 2015
Cracking book for anyone remotely interested in TT
on 11 October 2014
Just what my husband wanted very in depth book.
on 21 July 2015
Bought as a present for my husband who has been a TT fan for nearly 60 years. He was really pleased with it and it has brought back many pleasant memories for him.
on 27 July 2010
This is one of the better purchases I have made at Amazon. As a avid motorcycle fan and devotee it really is quality.
the delivery service and price were very good.
on 19 March 2016
Very Good Book, bought it for my Son In Law, keen motorcyclist, he enjoyed it very much.