on 3 September 2016
Excellent buy. Professional and smart iPhone 5 wallet cover. Easy to keep clean and shiny. Very pleased with this product. Don't be tempted to put cards in the wallet in any wallet cover though. Not suitable. But as a lovely phone cover with easy side access and a strong magnetic I highly recommend it.
on 25 July 2017
So impressed I bought one for another family member
on 17 June 2017
Bought for my partner case is still going strong
on 25 May 2016
Started falling apart after a month :(
on 3 April 2017
Excellent
on 18 January 2017
Didn't have a iPhone. Had the Nokia brick
on 8 January 2014
These are great if like me you go through a lot of cases, through wear and tear. I also drop my phone a bit the phone does not break but the plastic bits on the cover sometime snaps. This one has not so thats a bouns.
on 25 January 2014
I brought this for my brother as he wanted a case for his phone but also he wanted to use it as a wallet so he didn't have to carry them separately. This case was dispatched and arrived very quickly. The overall design was good and is very high quality. However the more you put in the wallet section the fatter it becomes - obviously. But as the iPhone is so narrow which makes the case narrow it starts to look out of shape and strange. So if you are going to be buying this case for a few cards and your phone then it is for you as its cheap, however if you want a wallet to put many cards in and lots of notes (money) then I suggest you either look at another case or just buy a separate wallet and a phone case. This case overall is sturdy and my brother likes it - and at only £2.99 its a great case! It also comes with a screen protector and a wipe - which is an added bonus. I would highly recommend this case to anyone but it only gained 4 stars as it looks very awkward when the user puts lots of cards and notes in it.
on 17 December 2013
Smart phone case, fit for purpose... Not sure about being leather ?? Initially smelt quite plasticy. Perfect if you don't like carry around loads of things, I just keep my debit cards in it and don't bother with a purse.
on 8 October 2014
Aside from the fact that the structure which holds the phone comes half away from the case for no reason, which doesn't impair function but does look odd, this is perfect and I love it. It has really protected my iPhone 5S and I've founded the card holder aspect really helpful - there's even a pocket behind the card slots to hold a few notes, perfect for taking to a gig or somewhere you're packing light.