Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop now George Michael - MTV Replugged Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

on 12 August 2017
A useful book. Just wish it was in colour.
on 7 July 2012
A great and more importantly, up to date guide (hard to find up to date guides for places as small as Bermuda) with all the information you need.
on 7 March 2010
My old and well thumbed Fodor's covered the whole of US and I was really pleased that I could buy a new one just for California. I think one of the best parts of a holiday is in the planning and expectation. Great book, thanks.
on 8 February 2011
A solid guide that I used for 2 weeks and I am glad we purchased it. Info all good and accurate so no complaints whatsoever. Easy to use structure with reference to categories and reasonable maps.
on 19 August 2014
Excellent book, and information, superfast delivery, thanks.
on 28 February 2017
Great guide to Bermuda. There weren't many other choices available, as I would normally go with Lonely Planet but I'm happy with this guide. Very informative. Would recommend.
on 31 July 2013
Bought this for our pending trip to Bermuda to get info on cultre, dining, shopping and beach. Overall a very good informative, well written book. However, I do think it could have contained better information on food, restaurants and bars. As ever with travel guides, they tend to overlook those who have special dietary requirements.
Overall a decent guide.
on 14 August 2015
Good info, but would have liked a few more photos.
on 23 November 2015