Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£5.49

on 3 January 2014
Good seller, excellent speedy delivery, good value for money. This was an Christmas present for my other half and she was made up with this which in turn made me satisfied that i chose to purchase this from this seller on Amazon. Advise anyone to do the same. Considerably cheaper at the time than most of the stores.
on 11 October 2013
Wow OK where to start???

I loved Hannah Montana a lot i found it so funny the songs wasn't my thing tho!! I have all her solo music tho as i love her voice!! Fly On The Wall in my opinion is flawless pop!!!!

I loved the edgy take on the Can't Be Tamed album but this album Bangerz one word: Incredible!!!!!

Songs like Wrecking Ball and Adore You show off her voice amazingly but for me the uptempo ones are the highlights
SMS (Bangerz) Ft Britney Spears is great and possible next single if Miley gets her way

4X4 with Nelly is Easily my pick its so funky kinda county kinda pop kinda r n b but it just works

Really like Drive and of Course We Can't Stop

Its a great album and i would totally recommend it!!!!!!!!
on 12 June 2016
Great album
on 26 October 2014
great album
on 12 December 2014
Good trader
on 4 March 2014
While I dislike Mylie's change of direction in general look and attitude her music remains favoured by my daughter. I just hope Mylie realises the effect she has on the very young. Not everyone gets away with this kind of sexually explicit behaviour without serious consequences.
on 7 October 2013
'I think Every track on the record has the potential to be a single' - Miley Cyrus

'I want it to be a record that still gets enjoyed years on, like MJ's 'Bad''- Miley Cyrus

Basically... Miley Cyrus knows what she's talking about.

This LP is truly star-studded brilliance. I never was a fan of the golden girl of old but since the premiere of 'We Cant Stop' I must admit I am very much a huge fan of her recently, even though all the controversties surrounding Cyrus, I always find everything she does intriguing and I enjoy it... what's the fuss about people? She's a 20 year old girl living her life!

Bangerz acts very much in the same style as Rihanna's latest effort 'Unapologetic' but I am not comparing her to anything like Rihanna, Miley is her own person. However the I like the fact that MC is delivering this album like its her debut, and no wonder as this is a future-classic.

The Tracks are:
- Adore You (8/10)
- We Can't Stop (10/10)
- SMS (Bangerz)[Feat. Britney Spears] (8/10)
- 4X4 [Feat. Nelly] (9/10)
- My Darlin' [Feat. Future] (7/10)
- Wrecking Ball (10/10)
- Love, Money, PartY (9/10)
- #GETITRIGHT (8/10)
- Drive (10/10)
- FU (Feat. French Montanna)[10/10]
- Do My Thang (9/10)
- Maybe You're Right (10/10)
- Someone Else (10/10)

Fantastic and every single song is a banger in its own respect.
on 26 May 2015