on 17 March 2014
Don't be fooled by the price, you get what you pay for and you don't get a lot here. There are no pictures whatsoever and the most frustrating part is there is no contents page, so if you wanted to quickly reference something, you would have to spend time searching for it. It's also littered with bad grammar. I will be paying a little more for a more quality product, ok.
on 16 March 2015
Given that this book has received a couple of negative reviews I wasn't quite sure what to expect. However, I managed to download a copy when it was on a free promotion and I must say that I was very pleasantly surprised. The book is crammed full of tried and tested ideas that I for one, wasn't aware of. If you are a beauty expert then yes, this book probably holds no surprises, but if, like me, you're a bit of a novice, then I think this book would prove to be very useful.

The author has put together a huge amount of information into a very readable format. I enjoyed flicking through the book and will definitely be trying out some of the tips. Recommended reading for anyone who wants to improve their looks but hasn't got the time to spend reading complicated manuals.
on 20 October 2014
just an ok book nothing i didnt already know