Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.22

on 22 October 2013
This is the 3rd book I have read written by Greg Kuhn and although I love them all, `How Quantum Physicists Build New Beliefs' is my favourite! Kuhn is now `up-there' amongst my favourite authors with the likes of Gregg Braden, Bruce Lipton, Pam Grout, Cyndi Dale, Candace Pert, Caroline Myss and Dr. Jill Ammon Wexler, just to name a few. Greg Kuhn is sincere and passionate about helping others and in my opinion is true to his word because, while reading his book, it was like having an "Expert, belief raising, L.O.A. Coach sitting in my living room with me".

Kuhn is a master at transforming complicated science into layman's terms- providing simple paradigms and greater understanding for the reader. I personally loved the wonderful analogies that Greg used to clarify and enhance our `Personal Coaching Session' such as: `Coaxing the bunny with the carrot', `the mountain climber', `Just like building a house', `bending the spoon vs bending everything else'; to know and understand what these analogies are about you will have to read the book!

`The Emotional Reference Chart' is an amazing medium that Kuhn uses to teach us how to tap into and transform our subconscious beliefs in order to align with our conscious desires; we also learn how to create new neural pathways in the brain as we resolve deep-seated emotions and unconscious beliefs, greatly improving our manifestation abilities. Greg actually dedicates one whole chapter to his own life and financial difficult experiences and how this process worked for him; He also provides another brilliant chapter that journals the step by step account of how Greg's process of moving up the `Emotional Reference Chart' was applied to a coaching client.

This book is certainly worth your time and energy, its inspiring and uplifting as well as real fun when you play the game of "Grow a Greater You". I am playing Greg Kuhn's game, applying the teachings he provides and already observing the changes within and without in my life. Highly Recommended!How Quantum Physicists Build New Beliefs
on 21 October 2014
Incredible! Greg has given a clear, simple roadmap to enable anyone to achieve their desires and dreams. I estimate that it may take between 60-90 days to achieve a desire, although it may be quicker than that. Also, once you move up to the more positive emotions on the Emotional Reference Chart, the Quantum Field (QF) begins to respond to your new, better beliefs and not only do you start to feel more positive about being able to achieve but, the proofs of your better beliefs begin to manifest in your reality.

Our feelings are in alignment with our beliefs, not our desires which is why many people fail to realise their dreams. This is the reason that I have failed to realise my desires in the past. It has taken me 28 years to find a clearly laid out simple process that is finally taking me to my desires. I'm moving through my first one currently but am experiencing the huge changes in my feelings (this is what the QF responds to). Greg's process gets your beliefs to change gradually (so the subconscious doesn't realise what's happening) little by little from the negative to the positive. When your beliefs are in alignment with your desires, hey presto, the QR gives you what you want! When you believe it, you'll see it!

Thank you Greg!

Update Nov 2014 I've changed my first belief! I have never been able to complete self help programmes, always got disheartened and frustrated long before getting to the end and stopped. It was as though I had a "stop" button inside me. One of my feeling statements at the beginning of the process was "I despair that I am ever going to change my beliefs beneficially." This put me at emotional level 22 Powerlessness/Dejection. I have today reached No. 1 Love/Ecstasy, "I am exulted that I have done this amazing thing of changing my belief so that I can successfully complete self help programmes!" I have got 2 friends on this process and they are successfully moving up the chart on their own issues.

Greg you are a genius!!
on 3 March 2015
A very interesting book among the myriad self help selection. I found it especially so because many years ago I was informed that an ant cannot see the foot that is about to squash it into oblivion. Later in my life after, a serious operation, I went to a brilliantly white light which emanated a fantastic feeling of love! There were smaller brilliant white lights entering into it! However I was stopped by a person who said it was not my time to be there but as I was so badly damaged I would be allowed to do so! The choice would be mine! for personal reasons I chose to return to my body in the hospital bed. I was taken to a black hole and sat on what seemed like a slide that just went into darkness. As I waited to journey though whatever to my body my guide? told me there was one thing he was allowed to tell me before I returned to my body! "The only thing that is real is love." After what seemed a long long journey through the darkness my soul, inner self or whatever, was back in its body in the hospital bed! Karen the nurse on duty was giving me a good telling off for giving her such a scare by being dead and then not dead as such! This book goes some way explaining these conundrums. If the only thing that is real is love then, who, where and what are we?
on 22 July 2014
I've read and learnt from The Secret, Abraham Hicks and many other Law of Attraction books, but in this book Greg sets out a step-by-step process to really enable the reader to harness what they may know from having read about LOA, but have been unable to harness to really improve their life. The author's honesty in setting out his own experiences and how he came about creating this process makes you trust that he knows what you are feeling and believe that by really engaging with the process, you too can change your world. He explains the why and the how in a way that is to easy to understand and makes you excited to get started, and whereas other teachers may have left you feeling that tapping into LOA to improve your life may be hit and miss, Greg's way seems to set you on a path on which you're sure to see improvements the more you travel along it. Love it!
on 11 May 2014
Well, I just had to write a review. I am near completing my first run of the belief change method in this book (which is like a 20 day version of chaining anchors - NLP) and stunningly, it works. My beliefs around money are really changing and whilst I found the first ten days of the exercise rather unpleasant I stuck with it, and - wow! I have now started changing my beliefs around feelings. I highly recommend this method, especially if you have tried a lot of other faster ones (as I have). One thing I would like to see added - state induction explanations from an NLP perspective simply because I know how to manage my emotions using NLP tools and this makes accessing the different states of mind needed for this process a bit easier. For the price - get it!
on 16 August 2016
I've just finished this book and believe the message is worthy of 5 stars yet the layout is a bit clunky. I have to give it 5 stars though as the information is so impressive. I've been into Law of Attraction stuff for 15 years. I've had some incredible results too but never any consistency and this lack of consistency has gradually wore away my ability to remain disciplined.

This book explains why affirmations, visualisations, positive thinking, etc can lose its effect and the reason is simple: our subconscious mind doesn't fully accept the new ideas we are trying to impress upon it. This in turn produces poor results. Therefore, the author lays out a plan to GRADUALLY lay these new ideas/beliefs onto the subconscious. It's no quick fix but it makes total sense to me and the technique he proposes isn't all that complicated.

I've known for ages that my major stumbling block has been that I just do not believe I can achieve whatever is it I am after. In the early days, reading a LOA book would create a bit of euphoria which could propel my belief system forward and hence attract my desire but this effect always wore off and eventually I started to resent reading any books on the subject. I'm actually excited about this now. I fully believe in the LOA. I just need a new technique and believe this to be it. I know it will take a while to see results but that's OK. This really could be the breakthrough I've after for so long. I plan to update in a couple of months. If I do not, it probably means I gave up on the technique.
on 17 January 2014
Bought this book on a whim and I have to say I read it cover to cover the first night. It is a fascinating book, written in a very down to earth easy to understand format. A must read for anyone interested in Law of Attraction. Have also now bought two other of his books and plan to share with family and friends. One of the best books I have ever read. I truly believe I found these books for a reason.
on 11 June 2014
This is a must read for all who have tried all the Law of Attraction stuff and failed. It truly is the missing link. You could read it in an afternoon. It's written in plain English and gives clear instruction on how to change limiting beliefs. I have since purchased two more of Kuhn's books and wont stop there. He also gives you a list of books he has read and would recommend. And it so inexpensive!
on 2 January 2014
If you're on the search for 'the one', that book to propel you back into the vortex, this is it. Make the most of it. do the exercise slowly, the relief and releasing of resistance comes right at the start. This is going on my shelf next to Ask And It Is Given and Pam Grout's E Squared. First class.
on 24 October 2013
In ocean of books talking about philosophical laws that are hard to grasp, the practical guide such as this one shines bright.

I love the allegory, I enjoy the style and I certainly enjoy putting the advice into action... And see results!

Well recommended for any wisdom seekers with practical bones set straight.