Customer reviews

Spaceman USB Light Astro-light
Price:£3.39+ Free shipping

on 27 December 2013
This is an amazing idea for a gift, its made of a light strong material which just shows quality.The light itself is 2 leds ( Really bright in a dark room ) of really good quality, also at any time you can close down a visor that sits behind the head of the little character which blocks out the light. The cable is nice and thin and really bendable to suit your needs. Only one flaw would be is that its sometimes hard to get it to sit the way you like.
on 11 December 2013
Saw this in a gadget server and instantly fell in love with it. In reality bigger than it appears in photos, which is good. Light is bright, and the fact that the visor serves as a switch is just the cherry on the cake.
on 8 January 2015
The moment I saw this astronaut light, I fell in love with it. The reality did not disappoint. It's so cute and I really love the design of it. The bendable cable makes the light easy to position and the light emitted is good. There are just two misleading wordings on the packaging I think should be changed to reflect reality...'Flip visor to turn on/off' (When the visor is flipped, the light is dimmed but still on)...They say the astronaut will 'float ready to light up' (The astronaut is suspended in mid air, he doesn't float)
on 4 July 2014
I was disappointed because the helmet doesnt open properly so sometimes i cant switch the light on.
on 11 January 2014
I bought it for my boyfriend who likes funny gadgets. Good idea - the little astronaut. (I would prefer yellow light instead of white, but I'm fussy). I really like it.
on 18 November 2013
Saw this advertised in a TV mag-fell in love instantly. Lived up to all my expectations. Ace! Would thoroughly recommend
on 27 December 2013
This is so cute and original and just does what it says. It stays where you bend the cord and is practical too.
on 14 December 2014
I purchased this as an extra gift for my husband for Christmas who likes his gagets and who is always on his computer at night after work.

Personally I thought it was very small when it arrived however I am sure we will find out on Christmas Day how bright the little man is.

The little astronaut made me smile when I saw it and I am sure I will have a happy husband on Christmas Day.
on 12 March 2014
Every computer should have one. Everyone who sees it wants one.Best thing I've ever bought! It actually works as well as being "fun".
on 27 January 2015
Got this for my partner as she is really into space and the space program and she loves it and now carries around with her everywhere.