on 2 August 2014
I am in love with Lindy Bop. Fair enough, the arms are slightly on the tight side however the dress is a-maz-ing. The material is heavy and is very 'Mad Men'...I have spent way more on dresses that do not even touch the sides with the quality of this brand. And the price....excellent! I am planning to wear most my dresses (5 so far) to work, so potentially, I hope, I'll eventually have a dress for everyday of my working week. Keep the fabulous-ness coming Lindy Bop. Thank you!
on 25 May 2014
Lovely dress, very comfortable. The colour and material maybe reminisent of a Chinese "uniform" but with a nice twist, it works
One person found this helpful
on 19 May 2014
This dress was an absolutely marvelous fit, it doesn't look frumpy on at all and looks lovely without the petticoat too. I'll definitely be buying Lindy Bop again! Amazing!
on 13 August 2014
The dress was much bigger than expected and heavy material - maybe it is just me, but the decorative straps on the bodice gaped, which looked a bit odd - a sort of bondage effect which I didn't like. It is the only Lindy Bop purchase I have ever not liked though.....
on 1 November 2015
sent it back
on 21 December 2014
Fit is on the small side. Heavy quality fabric, well made.
on 20 May 2014
I looked at the reviews and followed the advice to get the larger size As I am size 8/10 I got the size 10 and it fitted perfectly I am quite slim so the arms were just right .I really love it.
on 30 May 2014
Dress is a little snug around the arms and large on the waist but otherwise good value for the money. I ordered my usual size.
This is a much heavier fabric than my other Lindy Bop dresses but still looks amazing with a full petticoat underneath
on 16 January 2014
Looks Great On! Little tight at cuffs on arms, I have changed the buttons for nicer ones! Wore it to the Theater On Thursday, Lots of compliments! : )
2 people found this helpful
on 16 April 2014
Beautiful dress fits perfectly arrived on time and looks so elegant on.The petticoat we purchased that was recommended makes it look amazing