on 26 October 2013
I would recommend this for the quality and style/looks. Sizing is not correct I would think. I am size 16 and it would does not fit me perfect. This would only be suitable for someone that is sizes 8 to 12. I would not be happy with size as it says on it when I was buying one size and it looked from the picture good and long, but its not when it arrives. Its a little short in bank, you definitely need something long inside it. It still is a good product to by good quality, looks good. But don't buy if you are over size 14. I having this to my friend as a present.
on 2 December 2015
Good for the price and if you don't mind waiting more than a week for a package. I'm 5'6 and just over 9 stone and I ordered a medium. I would order a large next time but just so its a bit longer.
on 11 September 2015
I gave this product only 2 stars for the style and quality which are good.it is way too short and would fit my 8 year old niece instead me.sad..
on 9 July 2016
Nice top.Pleased with purchase.
on 19 November 2015
ok
on 29 February 2016
Very nice and love love the colour
on 14 April 2016
Tiny. One size fits all does not work on this. Only for really skinny teenagers.

Very nice product if it fitted.
on 6 January 2015
bought this for my teenage daughter for Christmas, she loves it!
on 26 March 2014
order arrived quick but the colour is not the same as the picture disappointed its dark navy not as nice looking as picture
on 27 August 2014