on 21 April 2017
A very short tale which only partly described the characters. And forgot to complete the plot, I surely hope there are no more books like this in a series.
on 13 October 2017
Good
on 18 August 2016
Good story.
on 23 October 2015
good
on 29 December 2013
I feel.that it is unfair not to.advise before purchase that this is only a very small part of a complete book. Add the cost of the further episode and it becomes very expensive.
on 6 March 2014
Is this a way of making even more money?
Selling one book off in individual chapters is a cheap shot in my book.
If it's any consolation, I didn'yt bother with the last episode as the outcome was pretty obvious anyway.
I'll watch out for further "offers" like this in future.
Not like me to complain really
Geoff
on 6 August 2014
This is a good story in true Any McNab style BUT!! be warned, in order to read the whole story, you need to buy all 6 of the books, now I feel this is nothing short of a complete rip off as the book ends up costing you around £9 and thats a bit TOO expensive, I bought the first 2 thinking they would be complete stories in there own right but no, as you finish the last chapter in one and are left hanging, the next book starts with the next chapter continuing where the last one left, so if you want to finish the story you need all 6 books, I can't help but feel cheated and so will you.
on 20 March 2014
I do not like having money extracted from me by cutting up a good book into slices separated by weeks. McNab has done himself no favours by allowing himself to be pushed down this path. He has surely already made enough gelt to push his pension fund way beyond General level so I can see no need for this nonsense. My rating is aimed at this 'serialisation'. The content was up to his usual enjoyable standard.Maybe his publisher is short of the lucre?
on 7 February 2014
I have liked these books in the past and find it frustrating that you see, what looks like, a good book only to
find its very short. I expect a book to be a book and since having a Kindle I would advise others who are new
to beware! It might be 99p but it took me lass than an hour to read this "book" I see there are numbers 2/5
Here's one person that wont be spending £4/£5 for the rest.shame!..
on 16 January 2014
This book is about starting from the beginning so therefore helpful if you want an insight in to how a new recruit reacts. I've read most of Andy McNab's other books and love them, so this is a little bit different for me. It is also a quick book which I don't usually do, but a good starter for anyone interested.