Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Original Packaging|Change

on 13 July 2014
All the reviews that talk about how sharp this is , aren't kidding! One can only assume that it is made by steel ninja's using the power of greyskull .
It really does tackle things as if you were gliding through butter and encourages the kids to eat stuff they simply wouldn't tolerate previously.
We are eating a much healthier diet than before and particularly enjoyed the Courgette and Finger Nail Salad, with a chilli and blood (and) orange dressing.

Don't waste 30 , 40 quid on spiralizers to make raw pasta alternatives when this costs less than a tenner (excluding cost of p & p and re-constructive plastic surgery on fingers), and takes only a second to wash up.

People who purchased this item also purchased:

Chain-mail gloves.
Band aid ( the plaster, not the charity gig by Sir Bob)
Blood ( various types available, 24 hour delivery recommended)
1313 comments| 243 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 April 2014
Bought this item purely to make coleslaw.. But now I have had a go, I am betting the kids are going to be eating their apples and pears in strips from now on. Not to mention I can now make low carb noodles from courgettes, squashes and carrots for the teenager of the house. And the possibility of super fine, super crispy French fries has not escaped me either! The blade is very sharp (which I like), and cuts through our veggies with ease. Will definitely be recommending this product to others. A very good buy.
on 28 May 2015
Fantastic... Does the job!
review image
on 17 May 2016
Since purchasing this tool we have eaten nothing but coleslaw and noodle salad along with slithers of skin and dash of blood. It really works. Keep it in its packaging, don't just sling it in the drawer or you'll look like you've been in a fight with Edward Scissor Hands each time you rummage around for it.
on 1 January 2014
Very good quality and very sharp pealer. Enjoyed using it, thimbs up!!! Will oreder more for friends and my family to use.
on 13 September 2015
Brilliant alternative to an expensive spiraliser! And for those with small kitchens like myself, takes up a thousanth of the room. So far we've used it on carrots and courgettes and it produces perfect results every time. Very pleased.
on 24 May 2014
I got a Goodgrip one and had to press hard to make it work and the last bit was always staying together without splitting. This Julienne Peeler is much much better.
Very fast delivery as well.
on 2 March 2016
As the title says these are very very sharp. I've used them for sweet potato and squash and they cut through them effortlessly.
I have a spiralizer too but now prefer these as they produce the same result but less fiddly and easier to clean, I just chuck them in the dish washer!
on 22 October 2014
Very well-made. Press down hard for juliennes, press less hard for coleslaw. Also good for ultra-fine fried potatoes to use as a garnish.
As everyone else says, be careful of your fingers. I wear my knitted oven gloves!
on 19 June 2016
Fantastic but lethal. This is the best julienne peeler I have ever had or used but I have cut myself quite badly learning how to use it (despite having had and used similar types almost daily) hence only 4 stars. There is a knack to using it so it could be quite dangerous in the wrong hands. (e. g. avoid alcohol!)