Customer reviews

Nintendo Selects: Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Nintendo Wii)

on 16 January 2017
Game only works on the later versions of the wii, disappointing as my 4 kids were so excited to play this and this not working on our wii brought them all to tears for hours avoid this if you have a older wii i think if your wii was bought before 2010 do not buy otherwise it should work,

sincerely from a distraught family
on 19 November 2015
This is the second disk we have received and neither works on our machine despite cleaning the Wii heads, the disk refuses to load. Buyers should be aware that due to the technical 'layered' coating on the disk it will only play apparently on Wii consoles newer than 2010 we have been told. Our console was purchased in 2008. The game does not state this though, and I have a very unhappy son as he can't play the game!
on 20 September 2017
Bought this for my grandsons birthday and it didn't work
Will be going down to Leicester to see him next week and returning it
on 2 February 2014
Only ever get the Wii out for Xmas. Brought 2 extra generic controllers and wanted a game for 4 people to play at once. My son and son-in-law enjoyed it immensely.
on 3 December 2017
Great product
on 7 October 2017
Daughter loves it
on 17 November 2015
It's a lovely game. Perhaps a bit more cutesy than the Super Smash Bros. Melee but that is what you would expect with a wii game.
on 4 August 2015
My children love this game, hours of fun for all, yes I have a go now and again as my gaming hours have reduce somewhat since their arrival!!!!
on 19 June 2017
Very good thanks.
on 13 April 2014
Arrived quickly, well packaged and my kids 8 & 9 all love playing this game. We have had it for a few months now and it has stood the test of time and is a regular favourite.