Format: Amazon Video|Change
Price:£8.99

on 5 April 2016
Very entertaining film. The young hero was a fine model for youth to follow. The sound quality and technology of the film was excellent. The photography was wonderful. The film had a interesting storyline. I was satisfied enough to research the web on the life of Jack London on Wikipedia.
I gathered that Jack London excelled in his short story writing and was master of this genre. He was a vital man who loved adventure and
nature and this is reflected in his work. He said of his lifestyle that he would "rather be ashes than dust".
on 8 May 2009
THIS FILM IS THE BEST ANIMAL FILM I HAVE EVER SEEN, ALTHOUGH SOME OF
THE FILM CONTAINS A FEW DOG FIGHTS, THAT IF YOU ARE A DOG LOVER YOU
WOULD CRINGE AT THE SIGHT OF DOG'S GETTING RIPPED AND SLASHED, IT ONLY
GOES ON FOR A FEW MINUITES, THEN YOU SEE THE REST OF THE FILM, I LIKED
THE SHOW OF LOVE AND AFFECTION BETWEEN THE MAN AND THE DOG, IT WAS WELL
WORTH WATCHING, FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY.......
on 8 February 2013
We have had the fortunate experience of travelling in Alaska and also following the old Gold rush trail in a look alike old train up to White Pass. Seeing the journey these men had to take with their pack horses, mules and provisions will remain with us always. Therefore this film reminds us of the fantastic scenery we saw from Fairbanks down to Anchorage. I can't wait to show it to our grandchildren for whom we have bought all the other DVD's which they have enjoyed.
on 13 March 2014
White Fang is a 1991 American adventure film directed by Randal Kleiser, starring Ethan Hawke, Klaus Maria Brandauer and Seymour Cassel. Based on Jack London's novel White Fang, it tells the story of the friendship between a Yukon gold hunter and a wolfdog.

White Fang is portrayed by a wolfdog, Jed, who also appeared in such films as The Thing (1982) and The Journey of Natty Gann (
on 11 May 2013
White Fang was on the tv a couple of months ago and this made me buy the dvd as i only saw half the movie. The reason i give four stars is due to the dog fight in film but it doesnt last to long but may upset some. The film is shot beautifully and Ethan hawke is very good as the young man who searches for gold and adores white fang, A Really enjoyable classic for young and old.worth buying.
on 9 March 2013
Recorded this to watch on the TV, as I like these sort of films. However my recording ran out five minutes before the end of the film, so I decided I would purchase a copy of it to watch. Great film, and worth the money. The sort of film to let grand children see when they are a little older!!
on 12 February 2014
also not the greatest of movies after watching some of the other Disneys, but this was fun to watch after Christmas when we all got fed up with Tom and Jerry and the ubiquitous Disney cartoons. good film for under 10 s.
on 6 November 2013
Watched White Fang for the first time last night and enjoyed it I give it a 7 out of 10 must get number 2 some time as well. Hopefully it will come out on Blu Ray as the HD Broadcast looked very nice on my TV.
on 8 June 2013
Very good representation of the book, a bit of a weepy. Lovely
Story and less brutal than the book. I loved the film too. I felt it
Ended a little abruptly though. Can be watched by younger ones too.
on 17 January 2010
I got this for my 10 year old daughter who absolutly loves wolves, every poster is a wolf, t-shirts of them, plays it at school, talks about them all the time, toys...you get the idea. This film was great even though there were dog fights, but only for a few minutes. Will recommend. My daughter loves it when the wolf is on. She says she loves wolves more than anyone in the world!