on 24 April 2017
I'm very happy with those bags ! I used them for a 5 days bike trip and they didn't fail me even when it was raining a lot.
It's very easy to fix them or take them off the rack, the first time I used them one of them fell but probably because I didn't fix it well.
It's also quite fast to open and close them.
Maybe a pocket outside of the bags would be something that would make them even better.

I definitely recommend them !
on 8 August 2013
These panniers are fantastic value as the price for a pair is what my local cycle shop is charging for one.
Adjustable fixings mean they will fit any bike. Sturdy and waterproof.
3 people found this helpful
on 11 January 2017
Brilliant - I doubt you will find better quality or value than this - buying 2nd set next year!
on 7 November 2015
Top quality, though a bit of a fiddle to fit ( the brackets that attach to the rack are very stiff). Feel secure and well made in usage. The foldable lids allow you to expand their capacity massively.
on 21 June 2017
very good quality!
on 28 December 2014
brilliant kit
One person found this helpful
on 10 April 2017
There are the best I ever used.
on 11 August 2013
They are tough, water resistant and with a very good system to fix them in the back pannier. Definitely, I recommend them.
2 people found this helpful
on 24 November 2012
Cycled around europe with these for 2 weeks during that part of summer 2012 when it was a scene out of the perfect storm. Kept everything absolutely dry, plenty of space and really easy to attach and take off the bike. Can't underestimate the importance of this latter point when you just want to lock your bike up and run indoors as quick as you can!
8 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 20 August 2013
I travell with the pannier pair, from Oporto to Estrela Mountains, Portugal, (2000 mts altitude) and the two pieces that attach the pannier to the bike support broken even in the city, so, the pannier was not correctly attached to the bike and make a lot of noise.
Sorry but Vaude is an excellent band with excellent products but this one don't have the necessary quality for me.
A complete disillusion.