on 6 October 2013
As an avid point and click fan, I found this to be a nice game, but extremely easy to complete. An hour's gameplay is still ok for 64p. Nice effects and graphics. One for the younger player, but there are better games out there
on 27 October 2013
This is a great game in the point and click genre. The graphics are stunning and the game itself is not too difficult, especially with help available if you are really stuck. I didn't want it to end. It's nice to have a game which is not a nasty mystery. There's nothing there that wouldn't be suitable for children.
on 17 June 2016
I have just got my fire and wanted to play something worth having, after checking online reviews I chose the hidden world, and I am so pleased with it. Sadly I have now finished it (just over 24 hours) but I am obsessive puzzler, the play is smooth and while the back and for was frustrating to start you get into the whole thing before the end, some things are not obvious, some clues are very different form the format of what you need to use them which makes the whole thing more challenging, I liked the hint function which did help esp in the early part of the game when I had not a clue what to do next. Fab game and off to get and try more from the same company.
on 8 April 2015
Completed it. Left wondering why I bothered.

Some of the Puzzles are decent, but not long or involved. I didn't think there were enough puzzles or that the game was long enough (It must be about 2 hours long? Less if you knew exactly where to go I think). A fair bit of backtracking goes on. The most challenging part is knowing what parts of the backgrounds are clickable to give you the puzzle solutions (eg. you find bits of paper or writing on walls that give the clues to what order you push the buttons) or items you need - this is not the part I want to be challenged with. I don't care for a puzzle where the solution is to find a piece of paper that tells you exactly what to do. Not knowing a certain draw/container is openable when others haven't been is a similar annoyance.

The graphics are well drawn & painted, but they're just still images with certain little bits being animated. Nothing that blows me away and the rest of the game disappointed me to the point that I didn't care how well the images were rendered.

The only human you see is the sorceress antagonist and it is a very brief appearance (when she did finally appear, she looked like a supermodel, which I found funny) - all other (very brief) interactions (3 or 4 I think) are woodland creatures. Very poorly fleshed out story, it's no Monkey Island, Grim Fandango or Day of the Tentacle by a long shot. Even if it is 1/20 of the price - the shot is still long off.

Perhaps I expect too much due to the the console & PC games I've played in the past, but I don't see why android based games need to be completely inferior to games that are over or around 20 years old.
on 31 October 2013
I really like this game, although I haven't finished it yet so I don't know how long it will last.

Another interesting puzzle, similar to The Lost City or The Magic Castle. No dreary zombies, ghosts or torture chambers. You don't have to rescue a helpless little girl. Just logic, puzzles and having to use your brain a bit.

And, thankfully, no hidden objects.
on 12 October 2013
Was thrilled to find another Fire Maple game, and really excited by the opening when you go through the fireplace into a magical world. Maybe a little short but plenty of head-scratching puzzles. Good hint system but i used it a bit too much - lazy me!
on 19 October 2013
WOW, what an amazing game this is. Just played it right through as I couldn't put it down. The gameplay is gorgeous, graphics are awesome, story made sense, colours are amazing, need I go on. Used the hints once or twice, but overall it's a beautiful game and will guarantee a couple of hours of fun. Well worth 5 stars.
on 1 May 2014
I have download a couple of these games and this is probably as good as most. Some interesting puzzles and colourful graphics but I have no idea how it ends because I just got bored. Is that just me or is it a shortcoming in the game? You'll have to decide.
on 20 October 2013
A great game with lovely graphics and lots of puzzles
A map is included in the game which I found very helpful plus a guide if you need it
Only three games available from this developer but would recommend you try them all as they are all some of the best you can get
on 4 February 2016
This game was the best game I've gotten from Amazon. I couldn't stop playing it, it was like a mystery puzzle type of game and it was very interesting. The only thing I didn't like about it was, as you progressed in the game, you would have to pay to go to the next level because they gave you sort of like a free trial for the first few levels.