on 23 October 2013
This really is a superb item. Can't wait to wear it celebrating 50 glorious years. Great quality and a fantastic replica.
on 23 October 2013
This really is good!Very good quality and came wrapped up very well.Looks just like the one in the tv series!Excellent.
on 29 November 2013
I've brought this as a gift and I'm sure they will be pleased with it.
I've taken it out of the packaging and it looks and feels of very good quality. Postage was excellent too and arrived very quickly

I'd highly recommend this seller and item for any doctor who fan!
on 29 November 2013
I was a bit sceptical when ordering a small, but it fits me almost too well.
Even people that don't recognise it as the Doctor's jumper have complimented me on it.
My only concern is that if mine is the smallest then they don't make one which would fit Sylvester McCoy?
on 29 February 2016
A brilliant piece of memorabilia for any Who fan
on 2 September 2014
As a fairly average-sized gal (10-12 U.S.), I found the small size to be an ideal fit - neither tight nor loose. The sweater itself is beautiful and well-made. Can't wait to wear this to a convention!
on 20 November 2015
Exactly what I wanted and more. Fit was perfect and quality was wonderful. Bought it as part of my Halloween costume but using any excuse I can to wear it every other day! Fantastic!
on 16 December 2015
Actually got this for my son (they don't do kids so got the extra small) - it fit me (a small woman) but my 8 yr old wore it anyway just tucked into his jeans - he loved it!
on 20 March 2015
Lovely and soft, Snuggly. I ordered the biggest due to my belly and chest, but it happened to be almost big. Keep it anyway as it was my friend's present for me. :D
on 30 November 2013
Absolutely delighted with this item. Good quality, comfortable to wear and pretty good value for money. All in all a very worthwhile piece of' Who Merchandise'!