on 20 September 2015
Have looked at this cd a few times now, so I went for it, should have got this the first time I saw it, so good, many tracks you do not ever hear now, great collection and I am now playing this non-stop, I was around the first time the tracks hit the clubs so I am pleased I have got this now.... disco rules.. get it if your thinking about it, shove it on and dance the night away and just enjoy......
on 7 June 2015
As a Mobile DJ still using good old fashioned CD's in the main these give me a lot of tracks in a smaller space. Not all classic tracks of course but covers a lot of possible requests. Some great, some are just good, much like any other compilation really.
on 1 September 2014
Disco music at its best. Old favourites such as ~Chic Trammps Rose Royce and my favourite Love de Luxe with Here comes that sound again which was the main reason for my purchase. Herbie Manns Hi-Jack was another good reason to buy.
on 8 December 2015
good on the ear
on 10 April 2016
All ok
on 5 March 2016
Not bad
on 2 July 2015
I predate disco but I like these tracks so I thought this disc would make a good addition to my collection
on 4 July 2015