Customer reviews

O2 XL PEACOAT BLUE FIRE IRIDIUM
Price:£31.81 - £118.04

on 26 February 2016
I was a little skeptical at first about what paying a large amount extra on goggles could really get me in terms of quality, but boy was I wrong. I bought these to replace some darker/cheaper goggles and haven't looked back since.

The sheer comfort and feeling of build quality in this product are great. Cloudy days are no longer a problem, the lenses are crystal clear on sunny days, in trees or when the storm clouds roll in, so I was never surprised by a bump hidden by my previous goggles.

My only issue with these was that they kept wanting to slide off my helmet, as there was no gripping material round the sides of the strap, so they tended to slide upwards and ping off if I wanted to have them resting on my helmet.
on 5 July 2017
Was a bit unsure about buying goggles online but they arrived quickly, well packed and are perfect. Fit well on head or over L(my son) or XL(me) helmet. Good glare reduction which is essential and no fogging. Moreover they look great as you swish down the slopes. Orange tint to lens is minimal when wearing them.
on 20 April 2016
Great goggles, youth fit worked great for me where Bolle goggles were far too big.
on 11 February 2016
Absolutely excellent for the price. A great deal and a great product
on 24 January 2016
Nice Goggles but could do with longer head strap to fit helmets
on 20 September 2016
Absolutely love these, I can't believe the price I paid for Oakley goggles - so pleased with the bargain
on 12 December 2015
Good goggles, very light, comfortable. yes I will recommend
on 16 February 2017
Good fit and kept the snow off my face !
on 6 January 2016
Excellent purchase at a great price !!!!
on 25 February 2014
I really like these for their visibility and lightness, but they were too large to wear without helmet. Was a gift for my BF and he didn't like it for this reason.