Format: DVD|Change

on 11 March 2017
A corny attempt to cash in on the success of the original Insidious (which I enjoyed). The plot and the action get confusing in places as the film follows at least 2, sort of related, stories. An occasional moment that makes you jump, but tedious to watch overall. Hilarious ending, in the style of the ending of each of the old "Lost in Space" TV series leaves the barn door open for Insidious 3 - which I would not consider watching unless I was paid to watch it.
But on the positive side - I am now finally cured of wasting my time and money on sequels!
on 19 February 2014
What can I say this was sensational I love these movies they put me on the edge of my seat as I have them up quite loud and the use of noise with bass and silence is superb I highly recomend that if you like to be frightened these two movies are on the top of the list, this one coming in at first place by far. I couldn't imagine them topping the original off so when I finished this my Jaw was at the ground. Great work guy's keep these Horror/Thrillers coming you will always have a sale from me to add to my collection.
on 9 June 2017
Amazing scary movie . Even better than the first one . Cant wait until the third!
on 11 April 2017
Fantastic! Love all the films!
on 7 March 2017
AS NUMBER 1-3
on 19 April 2017
Great film
on 19 June 2017
Awful. Gave up watching it.
on 31 May 2017
Excellent film really enjoyed it
on 23 October 2016