Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Format: DVD|Change

on 17 August 2015
Given I really wanted to know what happened next after seeing the first film I was glad to see all of the cast were back for the next installment. I was surprised but pleased that Ty had not shot up in height or changed greatly despite the fact it had been two years between the first and second film.

Again there were twists and turns which linked to what we had seen in the first film...those I really liked and things clicked into place in a strange sort of way. That family went through one hell of a few weeks/months thank goodness it was only fiction!
on 13 September 2014
Not as good as the first chapter.
Let's say if: I don't like when you need a sequel to explain a horror movie. I think that all the mystery and disturbing clues and suggestions encountered along the first chapter lost their effect once they found an explanation in the second one. And I really can't stand when what need to stay unexplained, finally makes sense, especially when the explanation rooted in the past and kind of rationally understandable
on 2 July 2015
One of the best horror series I have seen in years.In an age when we all know to expect, the fake scare then the real scare, going outside in a white nightie might not be the best idea, especially if some git is playing scary music nearby and exploring a scary house, whilst forgetting to put a single light seems to be the norm for all protagonists.. This was a pleasant surprise.
on 16 October 2015
Arrived along with bringing the house down! Not bad at all! This film really does manage to scare You-you don't know what to expect, but then-why not? A good scare means that you really don't know what will happen next- my wife kept on hiding her face when it got really scary! If You want horror then this is for You! By the way-buy Insidious first!
on 19 April 2014
Loved it brilliant film kept me interested all the way through scary as hell a must watch I would definitely recommend
on 20 May 2016
A respectable follow up to the original, Insidious 2 provides the same suspenseful atmosphere and well-delivered scares as the original; continues to play with classic horror tropes, without becoming clichéd; and offers some insight into the story behind a few of the unexplained ghosts that appear in the first installment.
on 24 August 2015
I love this film and believe it is a brilliant sequel to the first. Although saying that I had to either watch them both back-to-back or more than once to understand the storyline. Some great thrills and once understood an awesome plot. Cannot wait for the 3rd!!
on 21 March 2016
Really enjoyed the movie, lots of jump scare scenes, had lots of different flavoured popcorns land on my lap and i really liked the caramel ones. Next time if you want to save money on your popcorns, go see movies like this.
on 23 July 2014
My granddaughter had asked me to buy this film as she likes scary films. As she is only 10 years old it was very scary , but we really enjoyed watching it as a family night lot of hiding behind pillows granny as well.
on 2 January 2015
If you enjoyed Insidious, then you'll love this too. It follows on from the first one, but goes into a little more detail with a few extra characters. Some pretty creepy scenes and is well made, so def worth seeing.