Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New album - Eminem Shop now Shop now

Insidious 2 [DVD]
Format: DVD|Change

on 26 December 2015
Part of great trilogy but it should have been called 3, not 2, because 3 goes back to the beginning
on 31 March 2015
looked as if they were making it up as they went along. bored long before anti-climatic end. avoid
on 19 November 2015
excellent movies, have watched first 2 but haven't watched third yet, looking forward to seeing it.
on 5 December 2016
First film was ok and this is no betteror worse. This has an ok story with some Mediocre scares
on 7 January 2014
I'm so sick of horror films that state they're scary but aren't the least bit (the film The Conjuring comes to mind). I watched the first Insidious, which I though was okay, at least at the beginning then went a bit daft towards the end.

Anyhow, I watched this film in the early hours of the morning despite reading the rubbish reviews online, and yes it was kind of crap and yes I am yet again disappointed. Ive never actually thought about fast forwarding a film before to see if anything decent happens, but I did think about doing it with this one and I couldnt wait for it to be over. The first Insidious was better than this one and that wasn't great. The only redeeming feature in this film were the 2 geeky paranormal investigators, especially the one with the beard. I also hated the quiet then LOUD parts of the film, although it was a bit funny to see my cat jump at the LOUD bits, I had to keep turning the volume down then up then down :-( Please don't let there be an 'Insidious chapter 3', and then chapter 4 please, please, please.

I don't understand people who give these films 5 stars and state how scary they are, I just don't get it.

I give this film 1.5 stars and that's a very generous rating :-)
on 2 January 2016
Love these films...bouight Insidious 3 also as a gift....look forward to viewing that one too
on 8 January 2014
I didn't like this film. However, the main reason I wasn't impressed was due to how much I enjoyed the first `Insidious' film. I found it - amazingly - quite a refreshing (and above all scary) little horror film. Therefore I was hoping for more of the same from the sequel. And I sure got it.

Insidious 2 felt like the same film. Everything was the same (apart from a lack of so much Darth Maul towards the end). It just seemed like they photocopied the first film's script, added a couple of `flashback scenes' and turned it out as a new movie.

To be honest, there's nothing wrong with Insidious 2. It has scares, i.e. a few loud noises that make you jump and the ghostly effects are reasonably creepy. However, so was the first film, therefore I was hoping for a little more than simply a `rehash.'

No one can accuse the franchise of straying from the formula. That's `Chapter 2's' main problem - it's too similar. Now it just feels like a hundred other formulaic horror films that get offloaded straight to DVD.
on 14 May 2014
Good film but l did not think it was a scary as the first one. Made me jump a few times.
on 5 August 2014
I have to say I enjoyed this movie, edge of your seat horror, with spine tingling scenes
on 2 August 2014
Loved it and tied in brillently with the first movie really dark and quite a few scares