on 31 January 2014
I just played this game for an hour and a half and I'm not the sort to do that with Kindle games. The game play is simple and repetitive but with the incentives that come with the repetitive game play it makes it more fun. The game however does seem to come to a halt when you have leveled up your ship as far as you can and simply cannot earn anymore tokens despite there being more story to do so. I know there's a lot of potential for this game to grow and the ability to expand on crew and ship will certainly make it last longer but for a good hour of game play it was fun.
on 30 October 2013
Good game completely different to any other game i've played on a tablet. Love the hull damage eventually sucks crew out into space! Just needs more content to play on. Once you complete the small series of missions in your first ship you can upgrade to a bigger ship, but can only replay the same missions again on a harder difficulty setting, boring! More content please!
if this game got more missions or even random missions it would get top marks. On a final positive note I've enjoyed hours of fun playing this game to the end mission. Its well worth the price for the first play through. I just wish my new bigger ship have new missions to complete. If it had that this game would get 5 stars. Come on people try it out!
on 2 February 2014
the game is good but once you complete it and get a new ship you replay the same missions with a different ship
on 23 November 2013
Now you a probably wondering why I didn't put a five star, the game is fantastic and I happily enjoyed playing it for you a, there was a few glitches which need to be sorted out, plus the MEGA issue that they need to include. I completed the campaign ( spoiler alert ) and went to the shipyards to get a new ship, I got the ship and when I got it it sent me to the home, then there was another issue, the campaign loops after you get another ship, a tad annoying, finally, and I will use caps for this. IT NEEDS MULTIPLAYER. I bet you agree with and I'm sure the creators do too, why they didn't include it,I don't know, but, with those three complications there was nothing else to complain about. The game was simple yet enjoyable at the same time. I highly recommend you get this game. The pictures do not lie and the game is far better. Plus, the campaign is a surprise, not easy to do on a app, if you have seen my other reviews then you know I don't lie. I hope the creators add multiplayer soon, it isn't a five star if it doesn't have multiplayer. Peace Out
on 16 July 2014
Fly around the universe looking for adventure and a way to save the Earth. Sounds good.
Retro graphics done well. Looks good
Lacks a little bit of variation for my tastes but does what it says on the tin and is more than interesting enough to be worth completing.
As others have said your reward for doing so is being told to do it again... But you keep your now levelled up crew so it's significantly easier.
A slight frustration is that you can clearly see something going wrong sometimes, or suspicious enough to make you as a player want to stop and think but the options you get are a all designed to lead to the same conclusion.
Great app for the money (although I got it free as app of the day) just wish they would bring out the teased additional content as another chapter after could be put in without harming the narrative
on 1 February 2014
This caught my eye though, so I thought Id give it a go since I had a train journey coming up.

That journey flew by while I got absorbed by this smart little game.

It has definitely led me to be a bit more interested in tablet games, which Im ashamed to say I have disregarded mostly (apart from Chess and things like that)..since they all teh popular ones looked like lame flash games and ofc the simplistic Angry Birds and the like (I still dont understand how that became such a monster hit when games similar have been around and free for years).

Anyway, this a good distraction, clever story and gameplay...4/5 only due to it being quite short. I would for sure advise playing it at the hardest difficulty you can handle or you will just blast through it (if you have any gaming skill especially)
on 12 October 2013
A fantastic little game that has a short of retro feel, but with a futuristic storyline and ships. Controls aren't entirely clear, but I worked them out. All in all, a great game that I strongly recommend.
HALL OF FAMETOP 50 REVIEWERon 1 August 2015
This is one of those 'just a bit longer' type games. Initially this is very addictive and enjoyable, it's fun to play through and there is a stab at providing some replayability. Unfortunately once you've completed the story you just start again from the beginning, which feels a little frustrating when you've finally got a decent ship.
on 13 October 2013
This game is awesome! It's exactly the type of game I love! Highly recommended.

It reminds me of back when games were good ;) when it didn't matter what type of graphics card you had or how fast you computer was, you could just press the turbo button and get that extra grunt you needed whilst loading up Monkey Island.
on 10 October 2013
Wow this came out of nowhere for me but it's one of the best games I've played for ages on tablet.
It leaves ALOT unexplained but I kind of liked that aspect and I soon started to figure out how to build different rooms on my ship and assign crew members for them.
I love the ship to ship battles AND the way enemy's can beam aboard your ship and then you have to fight hand to hand as well as fighting the ship and manning your weapons systems Tec at the same time.
Great music and sound effects too and a nice pixel art style look.
Don't know how long it will last but it's had me hooked for a few hours so far.
MUST BUY GAME at a fair price too.