Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 30 December 2013
I've been a fan of LTJ since my teens, and am impressed how they have managed to keep me interested all of these years. They are one of the few bands from my childhood that I still buy the albums of. After reading other reviews from Amazon.com I was convinced to get this album for Christmas, and I am very pleased with it. The band manage to bring back some of the familiar sounds of "Hello Rockview" and "Borders and Boundaries" and infuse that with recent releases like "GNV FLA", so all the songs on this album sound new and fresh. Some of my favourites punk bands from the 90s/early 00s sound a bit the same to me these days, so I'm glad that LTJ aren't falling into that category.
Highly recommended album.
on 1 March 2014
Once again the greatest band ever have produce a fantastic ska/punk album. I can also say after seeing them many times that they sound just like the cd when live!!!
on 24 July 2014
5 years wait for this album, personally I think it was worth it. Fantastic classic less than jake.
on 7 November 2015
Great band, great album with some fresh sounds but same classic LTJ formula.
on 1 December 2014
One of their best albums, really good flow to it and I like every track
on 16 November 2014