on 11 May 2015
Previous reviews advised to buy larger than usual so bought largest available and it fitted but after the first wash its shrunk and is now too short between crotch and sholders
on 21 June 2016
Perfect very comfy and pleased with product after chasing delivery up
on 14 March 2017
Really nice onesie. I was unsure about size but it fitted perfectly for my height 5ft 1. Really snug and comfortable.
on 25 January 2017
not for curves, i think it would be better for a mans figure.
on 28 May 2017
Good
on 23 October 2015
nice onesie
on 29 August 2017
Love it super comfy to lounge around in on those cold nights
on 29 December 2015
Material, colour and style are great.
on 10 April 2015
Love it. I had got my other half a similar one for xmas and I've had to steal it when he's at work to wash it. I ordered the Yellow aztec with black for me, I ordered it on the Tuesday evening and it arrived on Thursday afternoon which is sooner than advised. It feels good quality although there is a flaw in the seam but its nothing major (around 2cm) if it opens up I can put a couple of stitches in it just dont want to part with it now!
The draw strings on the hood are only for display (they dont draw the hood in)
size wise I ordered xl as I'm short and chunky 5ft 2in size 18-20 and its spot on.
There are two shallow pockets on the front, a small one on the butt and a good size pocket down the side seams with zips
My other half was gutted when he found out it was for me trying to convince me as it has double zips on the front its a mans. He currently has to strip off to go for a wee but this one would be so much easier so I'm ordering another to keep him happy 😀
on 14 November 2013
I orderedot this onssie as the one I previously ordered for a birthday present was quite small for our teenager @ 5'9", so I super-sized up and it fits really well. The colour is great and it actually looks 'smart' for a onesie. Item was delivered very quickly and I am very happy with the service.