on 14 December 2013
Lovely cd with some great classic tracks . brought back some good memories of when i was younger . Great artists, great cd and value for money too.
on 28 December 2015
I suppose it's a matter of taste but this CD is NOT to mine. I sampled one track (Little Drummer Boy) which is not so widely available but a favourite of my young grandson - it was ok - and looked at the list of other songs, most of which I know and enjoy so I purchased ... I'm very pleased it didn't cost more than £4.99. I was very disappointed that the majority of tracks have been turned into American dirges and don't sound (to me) at all festive. I don't want anything jazzy or chirpy but just traditional songs, sung to traditional tunes at normal speed. Oh dear!
on 21 November 2013
I love christmas very much, and these crooners are my favourites. Nice music for the background the comming month of december.
on 10 December 2013
As much as I like a good feel good dancy around Christmas song,I also love the old traditional ones. This one is certainly traditional,nice to listen to on a dark December evening.
I especially love Judy Garland.Have yourself a very merry Christmas,always makes me tearful!
on 13 May 2017
boring
on 4 February 2015
Didn't download completely,
on 20 December 2013
Cd was ok.lovely music.just what i ordered.arrived in good time and plays well. Looks good and is a joy to play!