on 28 December 2013
Love, love, love this case - for several reasons:
1) It isn't black (like virtually everyone else's)
2) It's not a conventional eyewatering purple - it's more of a damson, very elegant, very chic
3) It does what it says (auto closes the Kindle when the cover is shut, and auto activates it when the cover is opened)
4) It's totally safe and totally protects the Kindle - no way it's going to get shaken loose of the cover when in my handbag
5) I can stand it upright (as in pic) or turn it the other way, more of a slant, if it suits better
6) LOVE the stylus, which just clips in at the side so I don't lose it
Last but not least, it's great value for money, looks and feels much more expensive than it actually is, and I highly recommend you buy it!
on 27 December 2013
I got this for my daughters new kindle, it's a great case which you can also use to stand up, it has a handy pen too, she loves it!
on 8 January 2014
Well, I bought it for my husband as Christmas present - for his new Kindle Fide HD 7 inch screen - and it didn;t fit :(( size was the same, but the buttons on the kindle are at the back, so there was not slots for it ... I made an inquery about how to retunr the item and the seller never came back to me :((
very dissapointed ...
I have to go and buy the amazon case instead and it fit perfectly
on 8 December 2014
Gutted - bought as a gift and was really embarrassed when the recipient unwrapped it and found it was too big for her new Kindle Fire HD. The screen protector is also a good 1cm too wide. Even if it had fitted, there is no cutout in the case to allow charging so you would have to remove each time. Utterly useless, don't waste your money!
on 13 January 2015
Have had this cover for my Kindle Fire for a while now and it has proved very strong and reliable. It fits well over all the holes for buttons etc match up perfectly. The colour is exactly like the photo, I ordered the purple polka dot design and was very pleased with it. The only disappointment is that out of all the covers available I ordered this one because of the wake/sleep function and quite simply it doesn't work. Did not return product as could not do without the case as it travels with me to work and it was so cheap that it wasn't worth the postage and hassle sending back. Overall quite pleased with product just shame about failing open/shut fuction.
on 16 October 2014
Well made and feels solid and good quality. However I couldn't get the sleep function to work. The company were very good and sent me a replacement which they said had been tested but wouldn't go into sleep mode either. Ended up sending them both back for a refund. If you don't mind not have the sleep function this is a good quality and nice looking cover
on 29 January 2014
After searching around for a case that was a bit more exciting in colour than grey or black and having searched through the normal electrical retail stores, I came back to Amazon and wish I'd saved myself a lot of time in the first place. GadgetinBox provide great covers, really good quality in fab colours. This was my son's favourite green. So good, I'm going to get one for myself!
on 3 February 2014
Lovely kindle cover for my daughter's kindle. The stand is very useful when using the kindle in the landscape position. The only negative is the protective screen that is provided. As usual it was an absolute nightmare to put on the screen without getting specks of dust and causing air bubbles. However, I have still given the product 5 stars because I didn't buy it for the screen protector, I bought it for the case and the case is great.
on 21 June 2014
I bought my 18 year old daughter a Kindle as part of her present, as well as treating myself to one. I bought this one for her Kindle Fire, but it didn't fit, neither did the other one. So, sorry, you need to make the sizes more clear. She has A kindle without a cover and I'm a bit worried about the beach etc. I'm returning this one, hopefully to get an exchange.
on 23 January 2014
Absolutely perfect. The colour is spot on & it does the job brilliantly & looks the part. Free screen protectors were very handy too & protected my kids Kindles nicely (they do need to be put on carefully & properly but once on, they stay on). I'm really impressed, better than I expected & a great price. Don't look anywhere else.