on 16 December 2013
I am very pleased with this Hot Pink Cover for my Kindle Fire HD, its very good quality and it is much better then my last cover I had.
on 20 November 2013
Am very impressed. Fits well. Easy to use. Would recommend to anyone who owns a kindle. Thinking about buying another in colour. Wonderful gift idea.
on 16 December 2013
The Gadgetin Box case for my Kindle Fire HD is really nice. It is sturdy, has a nice magnetic clasp to keep it closed, and the auto sleep/wake feature is very convenient! There are openings in all the right places for charging or changing the volume, so I never have to take it out of the case.
on 29 December 2013
I bought this case to fit around the Kindle Fire HD I bought my wife for Christmas, the quality is good and it fits perfectly, The matching stylus pen is a nice touch, as my wife has long finger nails it makes touch screen a lot easier. The only comment I would make and this applies to all of the case that I have looked at it would be nice if they incorporated a small sleeve on the outside to store the stylus pen.
on 26 October 2013
Overall it is great product for the price. No complaints. it even came with a stylus that works very well. I like they fact that it has the built in magnet which puts it to sleep when you close it, so this def helps save the battery as well. Nice material that does not feel cheap.
on 28 December 2013
Item ok and fitted Kindle Fire well, but I had to cut a slot in the case so that I could charge Kindle with cover closed.
on 19 November 2013
Ordered as a gift for a relative. Brilliant case which fits perfectly and I was well impressed with it and especially as it is so cheap compared to many others on here. Only downside was I had to contact seller to have it re dispatched as the first one never turned up, however the seller was brilliant about it and posted me a new one as soon as I contacted them.
on 8 December 2013
I love this Kindle Fire case. It was so reasonably priced and is quite functional. I love that the Kindle shuts off when you close the case. It's easier to use in the horizontal direction rather than vertical but almost everything can be viewed in the horizontal position. The cutouts for charging, volume, and the on-off button are great. An excellent bargain!!! Love the polka dot pink color too!!!
on 23 December 2013
Unfortunately I ordered the blue case and it is nothing like the shade of blue in the photo. It is a very pale powder blue which is quite girly and would not have been suitable for my nephew! Have changed it for black. The product itself is fine!
on 27 December 2013
I got this for my daughters new kindle, it's a great case which you can also use to stand up, it has a handy pen too, she loves it!