on 28 October 2016
Bought this after going to see the musical. My son absolutely loves this music!
on 18 September 2017
Bought as a birthday present for a friend of my little girl, though think I'll be ordering again for my daughter's own birthday. Love Matilda's resilience and spark!
on 6 February 2016
Although this is the Broadway version, the songs from the West End show are all there, no real hint of an accent! My kids love listening to this all the time!
on 9 November 2016
i love it Matilda cd is cool
on 25 September 2016
Good price
on 29 July 2017
My Grandaughter wanted this and is very pleased with it!
on 24 June 2014
I bought this CD after watched the musical. It is brilliant! Especially my daughter. She is listening every day. I can remember all the musical.
on 20 November 2015
My daughter loved this after seeing the show at the theatre!
on 18 May 2015
great cd after seeing the show in the theatre it was a great treat for my daughter
on 25 August 2015