Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 23 November 2013
This is a fab CD. In fact there are 2 Cds, ABBA one and The Magic of the Night. Both CDs are excellent. The seller is brilliant, it arrived immaculate packed and much earlier than expected.
on 15 January 2016
Great cd
on 15 February 2014
We found this a little bland... I think because Andre Rieu's orchestra is always better if you can see their performance too!
on 21 January 2014
Super super super need I say more, bought for mom as Christmas present & she loves it. Excellent value for money.
on 5 April 2014
a reasonable attempt at a version of the ABBA songs,except of course they are not sung.prefer the concerts on DVD,but this cd was ok.
on 12 May 2014
What more could both sets of fans want? Excellent CD, the arrangements of all the ABBA classics done as only the master could do. At times I really was listening to the Swedish super group, it was uncanny. And there was an additional CD too. Highly recommended.
on 2 November 2013
WELL IT CAME TODAY AND WHAT A BRILLIANT ALBUM ! ITS IN GERMAN BUT HAY I CAN LIVE WITH THAT ! WHY NO ENGLISH SLEVE AS ITS BY POLYDOR BUT HAY I KNOW A LITTLE GERMAN ! SO WHAT THE HECK ! I LOVE THE MUSIC AND THATS UNIVERAL SO ENJOY AS ALWAYS !
André A BRILLAINT MIX AS YOUI ALSO GET MUSIC OF THE NIGHT SO TWO ALBUMS TO ENJOY !.
and I MUST SAY just listening to this takes me on a journey filled with good times and sad but hey ! wipe those tears away ! and listen to the musician of great emotion ,that strat gets me every time !lol ,as I wipe away a tear as the winner takes it all plays ! wow just buy it you won't be disappointed as its a brilliant combination Abba and the Talent of this Man ! .
Buy for the one you love for Christmas its a great listen full of a great party a head of fabulous music !
on 13 January 2014
What more can I say Andre has again proved that he is excellent playing different types of music, I must admit that this is one of my favourite CDs.
on 1 December 2013
I love ABBA and really and truthfully enjoyed ANDRE RIEU tribute to them.
I was singing along in fact when last track came I still wanted more, as with
other CD & DVD"s I have. Andre and his music are magical.
on 26 November 2013
It is brilliant and as I liked Abba when they going I really enjoyed it, he is a master of any kind of music.