on 28 August 2014
This was my second purchase of a Bluetooth keyboard, and defenetly I am looking no more. Really good size, not big and not too small just perfect to put next to my side bed table and easy to carry it. The mouse pad is also a great feature as help you to scroll up and down easily. I think this devise is flawless. My laptop has Bluetooth including so I didn't even had to plug the mini receptor which is safely saved in a compartment inside next to the batteries. I absolutely recommend this product.
on 3 September 2015
I bought this until primarily as a means of driving the browser on my Android TV box, allowing effortless surfing from the sofa on our TV. By and large, it works well and services that purpose but make no mistake; this is a cheap looking and feeling plastic keyboard. Also, with the batteries inserted the unit is very unbalanced – heavy on one end and feather light on the other.
That said, the unit does work quite well. It paired with my Android box very quickly and thereafter just worked. I could control the mouse using the trackpad which actually works OK (don’t expect Macbook type fidelity here!) and the keyboard works really well – much better than the mouse.
Browsing is still a pain but its certainly doable. I also use it to navigate around Kodi using the d-pad (arrow buttons) and that works really well too.

I've had no issues with range or reliability thus far, it does the job nicely and although the unit is very small, they keyboard is actually quite usable. Sure you wouldn’t want to type an essay using this thing, but for a quick surf or the occasional email then it does the job admirably

Time will tell how long this thing works for and what the batter life is like, but initial impressions of this are quite good indeed.
on 29 March 2014
Exactly what I wanted to use with my 8 inch tablet, instructions do not mention to connect with Bluetooth device you need to press the "BT" key, with the shift key, this causes the blue LED to flash, you can then discover the device. This isn't mentioned in the brief instructions supplied but is on the US Amazon site.
on 26 November 2014
Bought this for my Android M8 Amlogic S802 TV Box. Works great over bluetooth for typing text and mouse control. Can be a little fiddly at times due to key size and the mouse pad isn't as responsive as using an actual mouse that's plugged in. But, if you just want a convenient and compact keyboard/mouse for those times where the remote included with your TV Box is too difficult/impossible to use (i.e. entering long text strings or where a mouse is necessary to navigate around the screen) then for the money, this is perfect.
on 18 February 2015
I'm guessing most of the reviews describe what the device is like ..
I wanted to add what I've tested it on
1) Apple TV 3rd gen ( Yes Perfectly ) built-in bluetooth
2) Samsung Smart TV 2013 Model ( Yes Perfectly ) built-in bluetooth
not used the INCLUDED USB to Bluetooth adaptor for PC
One thing to note: You can ONLY pair the device to one item at a time ( it cant store multiple items ) which is my negative as I wanted to use it on Apple TV and TV at same time ..

For the price, for a Mini keyboard its great ! and a USB bluetooth dongle stored inside so you don't loose its very handy !
on 1 January 2016
This isn't exactly an expensive keyboard. If you are looking for something to stand the test of time and that allows you to write a Stephen King rivalling best seller, this is *not* for you. However, if you need a portable keyboard to type text more easily on a tablet or similar portable device or for controlling some device that is far away like on the other side of a room, this is highly recommended. I found it especially useful for controlling an Android powered media streamer. The trackpad is not going to be a tour de force in gaming and general GUI cursor controlling duties but it does the job. Bonus points for having it's own wireless USB receiver dongle that tucks into the battery compartment when not in use and for running off common AAA batteries. Also has a built in torch and if you are not using it you can save power by using the power switch. It's not going to win awards for design but at this price it will do the job for not much money.
on 18 January 2014
Arrived promptly, well within the estimated dates. Can't complain at the price at all. I bought this to use with my projector so that I didn't need to worry about trailing wires all the time when I want to use my laptop on a big screen. Works a treat!
on 15 September 2014
I was not expecting too much at this price but I must say I was pleasantly surprised. Works well with my PC and my two Android phones (Kit-kat).

I have used it to control my devices when watching videos on the TV and for typing
Emails. functionality is good.

My only gripes (hence only four stars) :-

1. Manual is very brief and not as helpful as it might be.

2. Power save function can be a little off-putting.

3. Build quality is not brilliant.

At this price though it's money well spent.
on 1 August 2016
I bought this to use with my Samsung UE32j5500 Smart TV. The TV has Bluetooth built in so I didn't need a separate dongle (not supplied). It paired but it didn't work properly with the installed apps. At first I thought it was the handset but it works perfectly with my smartphone. I'll have to wait until Samsung bring out a firmware update or ask them for a list of compatible devices.
on 6 June 2015
I'm very happy with this. I think there were several different variants available when I bought it, and I went for a Bluetooth one which takes AAA batteries (I'm glad I'd read reviews here which pointed me to the way to pair using the BT function key!)

I use it with a 7" Windows 8.1 tablet on occasions when I find the touch keyboard is taking up too much screen space, and friends have borrowed it to use with Android phones. The keyboard is tiny but perfectly usable as long as you are not trying to write a novel, and the little trackpad works surprisingly well. It does have a rather "cheap and cheerful" feel to it but functions very well with no noticeable lag, and the lightweight plastic construction means it is no trouble to carry around. The batteries seem to last well.

Service and communications from the seller were excellent. The first unit which I received had something rattling inside on arrival and a replacement was provided very promptly. Faults do sometimes occur, and the situation was handled so as to minimise inconvenience so did not detract from the rating.