Customer reviews

on 14 February 2015
Very good storyline
on 6 May 2014
I've read most of Josh Lanyon's book and I can safely say that these 3 stories are my favourite. They're all written in such a sensual way that every word feels like a caress. I listened to book 1 I spy Something Bloody as an audio book and I highly recommend it. I highly recommend any of Josh's audio books as a matter of fact. He chooses his narrators so well that they always fit the story and the characters perfectly.
If you're a fan of Lanyon's, don't hesitate to buy this collections. I know it found its way to my heart and my favourites shelf and will stay there for good.
on 27 January 2013
Romance and spying - an unbeatable mixture. As always, Lanyon's characters are vivid and his worlds engrossing. I had these books in ebooks but it's good to have the hard copy as well.