• Youth

Customer reviews

Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£0.99

on 13 November 2013
This is an outstanding song and a must own track (currently used by Designers at Debenhams advert) . I hope Foxes release an album very soon.
on 19 September 2014
Great song - rubbish download from Amazon. I had to download two separate programmes to get this song to install on my PC also sent it to my iPad which didn't work. Should have just gone straight to iTunes, same price!
on 5 January 2014
I first heard this song on an advert and thought it was stunning, the full version wasn't quite what I expected and for me lacks that catchiness that I wish it had. Personal taste aside though, its worth a listen.
on 25 November 2013
I thought I was getting an orchestral version, but it seems it includes a female vocal. The vocal is the only part I'm not happy with.
on 13 November 2013
This is a lovely piece of music, I could listen to it for hours on repeat. Anyone who likes epic orchestral music, this is for you.
on 27 March 2014
On repeat all morning, high hopes for more awesomeness. Really like the lyrics and the beat, thoroughly recommended this tune.
on 12 April 2014
Excellent remix of a delightful track by a delightful young lady singer, who is surely to become a smash hit SB
on 25 February 2014
One of dannys amazing tracks. Would recommend dropping this at a party or club and be amazed with the crowd.
on 18 November 2013
You either love it or hate it . I Love it
I only came to it from a Christmas tv ad.
on 20 December 2014
TUNE!!! Best remix & better than the original to my ears!