on 14 October 2013
WOW WOW WOW This second album certainly does not disappoint. It has something for everyone and every song is wonderful. The duets show how versatile Jonathan Antoine's voice is with beautiful soft notes that dribble like honey over the senses. His solos are just out of this world and for those of us who have had the very great pleasure of seeing them sung live, they bring back the most wonderful memories and images. O Sole Mio is wonderful and Va Pensiero is so beautiful and Santa Lucia takes me back to happy times when my late mother was alive. I have to say Endless Love and You've Got the Love are done superbly and whilst you recognise the originals you will find so many different interpretations in these wonderful versions. Jonathan's vocal range on these tracks is so vast and a treat for the senses.

If you don't buy any other album this year, treat yourself to this one. It's just sublime. I have it playing constantly, at home, in the car, at work just everywhere. I can't get enough of this beautiful music. This album is a triumph and these two young people both still only 18 have done an amazing job but I do have to admit that Jonathan is my favourite and his voice evokes in me feelings I never knew I had. Every time I hear his voice is it like the first time, every time. His voice has a depth of feeling so rare that it moves the heart and soul. You will cry, you will smile but you will love this young man's voice and if you don't there is something seriously wrong with you!! Just take the time to listen to this album - it will blow you away.
0Comment| 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 15 October 2013
Awaiting the arrival of my CDs but have downloaded the MP3 version in the meantime. I just could not wait. Va Pensiero - takes your breath away, takes you to a place you have never been before!! Jonathan Antoine evokes feelings within that rise up to provide you with the ultimate euphoric sensation. His voice is like a quality claret of velvet tones stimulating every sense in your body. Santa Lucia and O' Sole Mio I've been privileged to hear Jonathan singing these live and he literally takes your breath away!! If you buy this album and are not moved by Jonathan Antoine's voice then I'm afraid you can only be deceased because he is capable of making every hair on you stand up, goosebumps to the hilt and weak at the knees with some joyful tears thrown in. If you do nothing else in your life please buy this album and enjoy a merry go round of heartwarming, emotional songs with resoundingly magical solos by Jonathan Antoine.
on 14 October 2013
Perhaps Love Jonathan and Charlotte, well I thought they would never Top the 1st Album Together, but wow was I wrong.Absolutely stunning and what a treat 6 Beautiful ]Solos between them and 7 Duets. The best use of my money since Together was released.Well I am in Love with it and them.
on 17 June 2014
Perhaps Love was bought for a Jonathan & Charlotte fan who loved the first album Together. He still enjoyed it but thought it more lightweight and 'Jonathan sounded restrained as if holding back to fit in with Charlotte's voice'. He would have given it 4.5 stars.

However, I am the Keeper of the Stars and my deductions were for a cracked broken cover, no plastic wrapping, marks on inner rings of CD ( which made me think this was used) and massive disappointment (which would have brought this review down to a minus star but that'd be too unfair). This was bought as a gift in February but events changed and it was stored safely in its packaging until June so my fault in not opening it straight away but hey, Amazon's usually spot on with their products.
on 4 December 2013
I bought this CD based on the X Factor video of Jonathan and Charlotte that's been circulating on Facebook for the past year. I'm more impressed than I thought I would be, its a lovely mix of genres of music sung in their own style and also a perfect mix of solos and duets. Charlotte's version of "Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again" from Phantom of the Opera is truly stunning. Love it. It was also an absolute bargain for the disc AND the Mp3 downloads which meant I didn't have to wait for the post to arrive and could lister straight away.
on 21 October 2013
I have had this since day of release and have played it many many times.
It is a great album and have given it a 5 star on its own merit but I do not think it is as rich as their album Together. If I was comparing the two this one would have a 4 star rating, but that only shows when pushed my personal preference and does not necessarily reflect the true beauty of this album.
I like both albums as much as each other, but my personal thoughts are "Together" is more directed towards Jonathan as the lead singer and "Perhaps Love" with Charlotte taking the main lead.

I have now combined both albums on to one disk and this has given me a really fabulous disk comprising of the two styles I associate with the two individual disks.
on 7 November 2015
Not as good as the first one, this is let down by the choice of songs, but the production & vocals are outstanding, Jonathan seems to change from a teenager into an opera star that's been around for decades, really incredible, Charlotte adds her own sweet charm.
on 8 May 2015
Having listened to Charlotte's album Solitaire which was really enjoyable, this album was sadly rather heavy going. The bass notes were overdone.
The choice of music wasn't the best. For my taste there was far too many songs sung in opera style and not nearly enough in English.
Sorry guys, for me this really doesn't make it.
on 8 November 2013
I love this CD, it's a little different to the first one, but only in a positive way. I play Perhaps Love and Together at least once a day, there isn't a song I don't love on either. Jonathon and Charlotte are both beautiful people, and it's lovely to see them progress, and to be able to enjoy what they love so much together which I'm sure makes it more special. And thank you for making two breathtaking albums that brighten my day.
on 17 December 2013
Wonderful !!! once again.
Charlotte's voice as sweet as ever.
But Anthony! his voice has changed,He still belts it out but now he sings the middle and higher tones slowly and with quiet sympathy
He now sings ballads absolutely beautifully.
Can he go on getting better and better ?,maybe no reason why not.?
We are in for great things from these two.
Bless you both.Good wishes.Davis..