on 15 February 2014
I can't explain why I like this album so much. I'm not really a fan of the R&B that's currently popular, and my husband actually actively hates R&B - but this album is excellent with infectious melodies and rhythms...
on 3 October 2013
Bought this after loving the 20/20 experience first album, thinking this would be just as good. Unfortunately in my opinion it just isn't. Many long songs that have no real content and then a really long ballad that just repeats itself again and again and again. So, if you haven't done so buy the first album and give this one a miss.
on 6 December 2013
I thought Part 1 was good (having not really paid all that much attention when I bought that, and not realising it was a 2-part album), but this 2nd part beats it hands down. Unlike most other albums, there are no filler tracks, every track is good enough to be a single in its own right.
There's even a hidden bonus track at the end, hence the 11-minute play-time of the final track - there's about a 30-second gap after the listed track then the bonus starts.

My only qualm is that this follows the recent trend of being released in 2 parts to maximise income, but putting that aside (or if you get the album on a deal or just buy the combined album) this is a definite purchase. There is a mix of styles on here but it's fairly easy-listening and I've had it on repeat in the car since it came out.
on 12 November 2013
I'm a student - so spending the best part of £10 on a CD is pretty outrageous, but I thought I'd treat myself and spent a week's dinner money on this album. I downloaded it, put on my headphones and took a walk. After the first track I was starting to doubt, the sickening feeling in my stomach intensified as the album progressed, and after 30 minutes I'd had enough. I was gutted (and hungry). In short: the album is bad. Such a great name, such a great predecessor, and then this... If you buy it at all, I recommend buying the CD, because then at least you can take it back when you realize your mistake.
on 2 October 2014