on 17 August 2017
Does the job and holds charger at a squeeze!
on 14 November 2013
This Butterfox case is great, my new 2DS fits comfortably held in by the 2 elastic straps. This being an unofficial product I was unsure about my how well it would protect my 2DS but there is plenty of soft padding there to protect my 2DS. The case has 2 zip compartments, one for the 2DS and the other has 12 individual elastic slots for DS/DSI/3DS games which hold them in securely. Opposite the game slots is a convenient compartment for which to hold earphones, the AC adapter and my old DS plastic 6 game holder case too. The Butterfox logo on the front is small/medium sized and looks ok. It is a fantastic item for the price as it is compact, carries more than enough games and ultimately protects the 2DS :)

Pros: Protects the 2DS with soft padding, holds 12 DS games so offers more than the nintendo cases, it's slightly more money than nintendo's cases but imo worth it for what you get. This case comes with a clip on handle which is a good addition.

Cons: Not as aesthetically pleasing as the blue/red official nintendo cases, and slightly more money than Nintendo's cases. The new 2DS case coming out has a handle similar to a laptop cases so may be worth waiting for that one.
on 21 December 2013
We had our eyes on these cases for a while but waited until the new official case for the 2DS came out to compare which have the carry handle. We still decided to go with this case because of the reviews and the fact you have a lot more storage room.
We were not disappointed. These cases are superb value and come with a camera type carry strap which is very useful.
There is plenty of padding an they are very well made. An excellent buy.
on 30 December 2013
The product itself is very good and well made. Great quality and I feel very safe using it to store my 2DS and games. My only issue is that when buying the product one of the photos shows the power plug fitting snugly into the net pocket but it only fits at a squeeze at best. The case becomes very hard to close with it in there and with no protection between the plug and my games I really don't want to risk forcing it shut.

However I'll definitely be using this for a very long time since I don't travel much and the ability to store the power plug isn't a necessity. So If you're only bothered about storing the 2DS, games and smaller items like head phones then this product is flawless in that regard. It's limits only become pushed when you start trying to fit in your power plug as well.
on 10 May 2014
this is a really good case It is easy to use and the compartments for storing games are well sized the games stay in them
on 22 February 2014
Fashionable and easily accessible case, brilliant product for price. The DS console is very secure and safe within the main compartment. The second storage compartment holds double the games initially made for as well as holding extra screen protectors and charging lead.

Received with very secure and intact packaging from seller.

A must buy and have recommended product to family and friends.
on 6 December 2013
I have given this rating as the item is just what was wanted, it holds all that is needed for for the 2DS in one place all tidy, so not much chance of losing a game or anything.
There is just nothing to dislike about the product & would recommend it without hesitation.
on 28 November 2013
I purchased this for my 5 year old's 2DS after looking around and this seemed the best on the market. It offer great protection and he can play the DS without removing it, it has loads of room for games, cables etc. Looks good too - I would definitely recommend this.
on 8 December 2013
"This is a lovely case - better than I expected or described - much better quality than I thought - very robust & practical, but still very stylish & trendy, lovely colour , all the accessories where included & there! Excellent value for money - lovely!"
on 26 December 2014
Holds my 2ds, my pokemon games and my Gameboy Advance sp perfectly. There is sufficient padding to protect all of these and being a 17 year old lad the plain style of the case hides my guilty pleasure very discretely.