on 27 April 2015
I bought 3 separate boxes of the these, one of each flavour plus a mixed box. The mixed box are by far my favourite. They are actually very nice, taste healthy and don't to me appear to be 'mimicking a real choc bar' which doesn't make me feel I am eating one. Yes, I really enjoy these after a work-out and now I am having one for my breakfast on way to work, far better nutritionally than Belvita.
on 28 December 2014
Οκ it has good taste, but not the best i have ever tried. The big advantage for me is that these bars contain 0gr of sugar and also have lower quantity of carbohydrates. The negative is that they are expensive. I dont think i will take it again as other bars cost the half price. For example xl bars..
on 14 July 2016
I bought these protein bars as an alternative to high-calorie unhealthy snacks and I was happy with quick delivery. When I had a bite, surprisingly it tasted OK so I kept eating it. To be fair, this protein bar may be alright all in all except for bizarre aftertaste, which can't be described in words. If my assumption is correct, the artificial sweeteners used would be a reason why I felt like this. It would be nicer if I could enjoy eating this without noticing the taste. As a replacement, It could be one of the options available on the market but it's not the best.
on 15 August 2017
Thought i would try these as a change from my normal bars. These double chocolate chunk bars are disgusting. Like chewing on Satan's old socks. Just taste artificial and chemical
on 7 September 2016
Made both my stomach and my partner's stomach feel very weird and queasy. Think probably this is a function of the processed protein/indigestable sugars.

Shame because the idea is great but just personally couldn't eat them again.
on 20 November 2014
Hi these bars are very tasty but this particular flavour has an overwhelming taste of bitter chocolate as well as a strange aftertaste. The flavours I prefer are white chocolate and raspberry, apple pie and chocolate chip cookie dough. I like the mixed packs of 15 different flavours as it gives you a great variety to choose from.
on 4 August 2015
Love these quest bars!

I have always hear people rave about quest bars and being in the UK, I don't get the chance to locally pick them up anywhere so it was great to find them on here.

I've found these have a bit of strange taste that you have to get used to, but after having a couple of bars you soon get used to it and these are amazing bars, with actual chocolate chunks in! They are so good baked or made into little cookies.

Definitely worth trying, I'm going to have to get the cookies and cream flavour to try as I've heard that one is really good as well.
on 16 March 2015
Bought half a year ago, and didn't like them. They were dry and didn't really take of a lot. But, after reading all the positive reviews, I decided to give them another go. And I am glad I did. The last batch must have been a bad one, becasue this one tastet really good. I would buy it again.
on 15 February 2015
Not the best or the worst protein bar I have had, personally not my cuppa but i rate it 4 stars because of the feedback from two work colleagues who are gym n protein meat heads & they loved them. Like other protein bars it is a work out when consuming them.
on 31 March 2016
This is the fourth flavour of quest bars I've ordered and this has got to be one of the best!! Rich chocolate flavour that satisfies your sweet cravings without having the high sugar content of similar bars! The macros on these bars are great and they have an amazing texture will definetly be re ordering in the future

See one answered question