Customer reviews

Price:£2.59+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 30 April 2014
Used once to block a blanket for my daughter and the pins left rust marks. I contacted Knit Pro customer services and have not received a response. Avoid like the plague if you don't want to ruin your handcrafted items.
on 26 May 2014
I used these pins to block a wool cardigan and they left rust marks. Not fit for purpose, would not recommend.
on 2 March 2015
These were fine until they rusted after only 4 uses. Awaiting to hear back from KnitPro now, but I would expect blocking pins to be made of a non-corrosive metal, or failing that to be at least galvanised. Disappointed that a company dedicated to knitting etc. would make something inferior like this and won't be buying again.
on 26 February 2014
I used these for blocking out shawls and was initially pleased with their strength and size. However they are now rusting after 3-4 uses.I am disappointed as they will be unusable as they could mark light coloured garments.
review image
Used to steam block acrylic on foam play mats. Worked brilliantly. No sign of rusting or bending.

(The pins are quite long, so I did need to pile up the mats to give the pins something to press down into. Without that, the pins would have stood too tall in the knitting for the iron to get close enough to steam.)
on 29 October 2015
I reviewed this product two years ago and gave it five stars. I reordered this year and got a completely different item. I attach a photo so you can see the difference Previous purchase on right latest purchase on left. I suggest the more recent purchase is not the genuine article whereas the one purchased two years ago was
on 7 August 2017
I've had several packs of blocking T-pins over the years and these are easily the poorest quality.

The pins are shorter than most, and made from quite thin, pliable metal. As a result, they bend when you attempt to pin them into your blocking surface. Several of the pins in the pack are not fully shaped at the top (some don't have enough metal to form the usual shape).

On the plus side, I received far more than 50 pins (~70).

Overall, not really fit for purpose. I'm not sure if this is because KnitPro have reduced their quality or because this is a poor imitation. Either way I'd buy elsewhere.
on 28 June 2017
I bought these to use for blocking my crochet projects,they've been fantastic using them with the foam jigsaw squares I use for the larger projects.
They really do help to hold it all in place and for the amount you get in a pack,its a great price too
on 4 August 2017
great for pinning out my knitting and crochet onto either the bed, rug or the foam garage mats as they don't bend the same as pins
on 15 June 2017
These are great and much easier to use than ordinary pins, fabulous for lace