on 18 June 2014
This is a great little pattern. It's very easy to follow and easy to knit with minimal sewing up (which is right up my street!). Seemed to knit up very quickly and you can adapt it to suit. I've made one in white with one brown ear which is the colouring of one of my dogs, and will be making two more to suit my other dogs. Just something fun to do. Well worth the money. Perhaps not suitable for very beginner knitters, but you don't need to do much more than casting on or off to be able to follow it so it would suit somebody confident in their stocking stitch who wants to move on to some easy shaping and learn how to follow a pattern.
on 29 October 2014
I had a problem with the increases (the same as another reviewer) but emailed the designer and almost immediately got a response explaining I was using the wrong technique to increase. Once I had Sussex that I was flying. It is a really cute toy. I embroidered the nose rather than knit it.
on 16 August 2015
I fell in love with Puppy and so did my friends while I was knitting him - so have had to make more! Sent the first one to my son who was away travelling, to remind him of home - he loved the surprise and forgave me the embarassment. Made the second one for a friend at work for her 30th birthday. Really easy and quick to make. The only tricky part is finishing the detail on the face - takes a little practice.
on 24 May 2015
An absolutely brilliant pattern! It was easy to knit and took me 2 evenings to complete, I've now knitted 2 and they look exactly like the picture! I've also purchased the kitten pattern by Clare Scope-Farrell , it's wonderful!
review image
on 16 March 2016
Easy to follow instructions. Have made several so far in a variety of colours. The only part I changed was I darned the nose rather than knitted a separate piece.
Would recommend to anyone, beginner to the more advanced.
on 6 May 2017
Very clever pattern. Clear instructions, lovely end product,perfect for little hands. Liked how it's knitted all in one piece. Arrived in seconds on my kindle.
on 24 July 2014
Looked cute so downloaded it to my Kindle. A different method of working the legs to what I'm used to, but it really makes the finished product much neater. The face is important for the overall affec, but the illustrations are clear and very helpful. The puppy was 'put up fpr adoption' to raise money for charity.. I will be making more.
on 13 November 2017
Adorable, extra sweet pattern. Perfect and so safe, even for tiny babes. Loved it!
on 15 October 2017
Very good pattern
on 20 December 2013
I haven't had time to knit this as yet , but I have read it through and it all seems clear, I loved it so cute, it will be nice for adults as well as children.