on 7 December 2013
With the Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey released in cinemas, not to forget to mention published now on DVD and Blu Ray (including an extended cut), much has been desired from the 3/3 4" and 6" figure line from fans and collectors.

So has the (almost) year long wait been worth it?
Comparing what we were shown early 2013 at Toy Fair for the Desolation Of Smaug figure line; to what we have ultimately been given, it's a tad bit disappointing.
A tone of re-packs, from figures we got from wave 1, leaving 3 new figures for the 3/3 4" scale:
Azog, Radagst and Thranduil (who's been sneakily put in a 5 figure pack consisting of 4 re-packs), it's a head-scratcher of a move seeing as most of the figures from the Unexpected Journey Line simply haven't sold, so what's the point in releasing them again?!
Lets just hope and pray that wave 3 gives us all dwarves that we were shown at Toy Fair...

So here we have Radagast The Brown; the figures likeness to Sylvester McCoy isn't too bad, however could have defiantly been better, some nice details have been added such as the bird excrement on the side of the face as the character does in the film, (OH it's not actual bird excrement though), the detailing on the coat is rather nice.
He comes with a removable hat, which shows the figures 'birds-nest hair style' (like in the movie) and a staff which has a bright blue crystal stuck onto it

The sculpt itself is nice, they captured the miss matched clothing well, though just a side note that if you open the coat, next to no detailing is on the inside of the figures body.

The figure is packed with 12 points of articulation, however unfortunately the plastic is rather hard on the coat that it's tough to move some of the joints below the waste. Though my biggest peeve with this figure is that the miss matched long sleeve (right arm) sticks out, opposed to having a natural flow.

Radagast is a good addition to the hobbit figure line, Just a shame he didn't come with his Sled pulled by Rhosgobel Rabbits.
Overall though it really depends on how you feel about the character, I.E if it's enough to consider a purchase.
on 9 March 2014
I like the product. The requirement was right!I I would recommend everyone who want to buy this. It will not disappoint, excellent!
on 19 January 2014
Great product and amazingly fast delivery, very happy with this purchase. A must have for any lord of the rings or hobbit fan
on 16 January 2014
As before bought this for my son v happy and v good service delighted it was posted directly to my home
on 7 November 2014
Awesome
on 13 February 2014
I did not get the figure so no I am not happy about it that is why I put one star
on 29 November 2013
So, I think that the Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug product containing the wizard Radagast the Brown is fantastic
because the likeness of the Scottish actor Sylvester McCoy is superb.
I mean, he looks and works for the parts for a figure like this.
The only two accessories he comes with are his hat with a feather attached to it and a short wooden staff.
Inside, the short wooden staff contains a dark blue crystal. And, his costume is fantastic in the Hobbit. You see, folks?

Here are some interesting facts for you about Sylvester McCoy.
Apparently, in the early 1970's and 80's he regularly appeared on stage and on BBC children's television.
However, in real life, he is currently 70 years old and he was born on the 20th of August 1943.
I'm referring to you what sort of person he is.

But, for the majority/audience of science fiction, he appeared as the seventh incarnation in the BBC science fiction drama series of Doctor Who. He became the Doctor in 1987 until 1989.

So, yes, this product is brilliant and because he is definitely worth the money from Amazon.co.uk.

I would recommend this product to anyone who likes the Hobbit or even a fan of the film the Desolation of Smaug.
Those are my overall opinions. Thank you Amazon.co.uk for your kind service. Five stars all round!!! From Richard Hill