on 22 October 2015
FOr under a tenner it has given me approx. 29GB space (more than I will ever need), and more importantly speeded up my phone which is 8GB and was creaking. The speed increase alone makes it easily worth while, the extra space is just a bonus for me really so I can't speak about the cards 'performance' as I have nothing much to measure it against, but camera images save just as fast as before. Simple to install, plug and play. Recommended
on 29 March 2014
Came on time and works fine in my Samsung S4 Mini.The price is very good in comparison with some other Sd cards.
on 7 February 2016
I have now bought another SanDisk 32GB card for my daughters phone. It has also worked brilliantly on her Samsung Galaxy young. This card is a good buy and has helped her phone work much faster. I would recommend.
Many a time we buy the fastest Class 10 cards only to find out that they do not perform well on certain devices. A case in point is the E-prance Mini 0801 Dashcam. After buying the camera and sticking in a class 10 card, I was getting undesirable results. I was just about to return the camera, when I found out that the user manual actually mentioned that I should use a Class 4 - 6 card. I did exactly that, and the camera works a treat.

Yet the benefits are not limited only to the case I mentioned above. It really is overkill to buy expensive Class 10 cards for use in most gadgets like mobile phones (unless they are capable of 4K video). Such cards are meant for high bitrate audio/video capture.

Sandisk are a very reliable brand, offering true Class 4 specification. At this price I honestly consider this 32GB micro SDHC card an awesome deal.
on 11 June 2014
No more pain of clearing out the phone. Performance wise, can't tell the difference when saving pictures/videos to SD card or the phone's internal storage.
on 11 August 2014
give about 30Gb usable storage. Fitted to the phone and been problem free for the last month. The genuine article and happy to recommend it.
on 16 September 2014
Does exactly what it's is supposed to do. Huge amount of space for my music and my vids and photos.
on 23 May 2015
excellent quality and nicely priced with prompt delivery.
on 27 January 2014
The product is as described and no issues since getting it. Arrived by date promised and the packaging was sufficient for no damage
on 13 September 2014
Very good came on time work fine cheaper then retail shop