on 5 January 2016
Bought this as my phone was very slow and was not quite due for an upgrade , transferred my photos etc to it but it did not help but have now got it in my new phone to expand the memory along with everything from my previous one. The assistant in the mobile phone shop said it was a good one to have as well, so overall pleased. My daughter also has the same card in her phone as she was constantly running low on storage space.
on 5 April 2015
Great service arrived the very next day a week earlier than specified delivery date. This Sd card works great with my phone, be aware that Sony do lot let apps to be moved to the Sd card only pictures, music etc. I bought this rather than buying an mp3 player so I can now have 30 gig of music on my phone :-)
on 25 March 2014
Does the job. Fitted straight into phone with no trouble. Would recommend this SanDisk 32GB memory card for xperia sp mobile.
on 7 March 2016
Just what I wanted.
on 10 February 2016
i couldn't back anything up onto this memory card from my phone which was the idea in the first place i had to do it through my computer
on 4 September 2015
Brilliant! Thank You!!
on 29 August 2014
works well
on 20 August 2014
perfect
on 9 January 2014
This Item was a good purchase but I had to go to a shop to get it to work in my Xperiasp

See one answered question