on 30 April 2014
The GOTYE edition comes with a lot of DLC's but not all of them, which is a shame. It's still good value for money, bit you still have the feeling of missing out on a lot of content.
I play this game in co op with a friend that lives 2400km away and we have lots of fun. It's huge and it's fun to do multiple gameplays with all 6 different characters (two from the DLC).
on 24 March 2014
My tought after spending close to 250 hours playing it was: is there something i havent done? sure the game can be a litle to simple from time to time. I can say this was the best buy i made in a long time.
on 5 June 2014
After playing Borderlands for the umpteenth time, I decided to buy this game on release day, so for any Borderlands fan it's a must have, and for those new to the series, I'd recommend playing the first game before buying this one. It'll be worth every penny.
on 6 July 2015
Amazing game and holds up to the expectation. With this product, I have saved so much cash on the DLC which increased the games playing time by over 10 hours! Lots of cool features ontop of an already loved game! Would not recommend to casual players of the game. This is for the die hard fans
on 29 August 2014
Magnificent game, lots of fun, absolutely huge game I have spent hours and hours playing and with all the dlc included in the game of the year edition I still have much more to come! I play with my partner and alone and both ways are very enjoyable, as far as gaming goes definitely the best value for money I have had so far. The rpg element makes the game interesting as you level up your characters and give them new skills.
on 4 May 2014
Got the original game for Christmas, and by the time I had one character to Level 20 I loved it enough to buy this 'expansion pack'. Seems far better value than buying the DLC individually.

Of the additional areas, I've only really explored the Captain Scarlett content so far, but hugely impressed.

Also started a mechromancer, which is great for casual play.

Can't fault this, or the game itself. Would recommend to anyone.
on 13 June 2014
Finally after a long strain of games like COD which take themselves far too seriously comes borderlands and borderlands 2.
Got into Borderlands quite by accident playing 2nd player to my OH who kept getting stuck quickly became obsessed.

Fun story lines. Awesome weapons. Challenging at times. Looks great. Pure enjoyment. Each add on pack included gives hours and hours extra game play/maps and missions.

Not putting a game synopsis because 2k have already done it better than I could.
on 3 October 2015
This game is boring and repetitive. I was really disappointed after reading some good reviews. I should have listened to total Biscuit and not Game Central (Metro co uk Games Reviews) on this occasion.
on 26 March 2014
An incredibly diverse game that offers an incredible variety of situations, weapons and enemies.
Rich characters and nice graphics.

Too bad for the many bugs, pop-up and a little 'jerky in the early stages of the game more lively.

However, a good game
on 25 August 2014
Good game I had it when it first came out but never played the Dlc so thought I would give them a try before the new pre sequal arrives. Delivery was quick and everthing was in exelent condition. Thank you