on 13 April 2017
Says it is suitable for SMT103 which is what my grandson has but it isnt the hole for the camera lens is in the wrong place. It is ok otherwise I would have sent it back but my grandson is autistic and would not give it back to me. So 3 stars for giving wrong info in blurb.
on 6 April 2017
I purchased this to replace another product which had lost its magnets and stopped closing down my Samsung tablet. I purchased this case because I liked the idea of the "hand band" which is good for one hand typing, swiping etc on the move. I also use my tablet as an e-reader at times and it's a good way to hold the unit. Magnets are hidden within the case so no chance of loosing them this time. The case is a little bit chunky but on the whole I am very pleased with my purchase.
on 18 June 2017
Great case and great service.
on 3 January 2014
So impressed and pleased with this product! The case is of good quality and fits my tablet perfectly. It arrived promptly and in perfect condition. I like that its pretty too :)
on 9 January 2014
Hand strap should be closer to tablet what would make it easier to handle tablet. It's ok for short period of time but hand get tired very quickly.
on 3 March 2014
This item is a good fit, all buttons etc are accessible and it seems good quality so far. I'm happy to recommend.
on 7 October 2016
Excellent tablet case. Quite sturdy and easy to hold or stand.
on 17 August 2014