on 4 January 2015
Fabulous! Bought this for my grandson who is a big fan of this lovely little piggy and he has hardly put her down since! One excellent feature is the (hidden) on-off switch so that when Peppa is being cuddled at bedtime she won't wake anyone up with her amusing routine of giggles and snorts.
on 24 April 2014
I bought this as a present for my little goddaughter.she is a peppa pig super fan.she loves her little toy even though her mom has to wake up in the middle of the night to peppas talking and giggling.love it.
on 27 May 2014
I purchased this for my granddaughter who adores pepper pig, she loves her and has had many hours of fun playing and tickling pepper, would certainly recommend, worth the money.
on 6 June 2014
I got this little cutie for my great grand daughter when my friend saw it she got me to get one for her grand daughter, they are co cute
on 1 January 2014
I bought this little Peppa for my 4 years old daughter. She loves its giggle and she likes to carry it everywhere.. I also bought a little George and together they made my daughter and her friends really happy. I would recomend it for all her little friends. Actually i have already recomended it to them all.
on 10 January 2014
The little girl who received this as a present was/is over the moon with it, driving everyone nuts with the little voice playing all day long.
on 25 January 2014
I bought this for my grandaughter for xmas and she loves it . good quality soft toy the packaging very good and received on time
on 30 May 2014
Excellent brought this for my grandson who absolutely loves peppa pig he shook all over with excitement when he saw it
on 3 February 2014
Perfect sized little teddy for my niece. She absolutely loved it as any peppa pig fan would. great wee addition.
on 23 March 2014
my daughter is peppa pig mad! and she just loves her giggling peppa pig. it is just lovely and i am happy with purchase

See one answered question