on 25 February 2014
This does just the job, protects my tablet.

I tried putting the screen protector on but it looked awful (my fault for being bad at applying it). I do think the protectors cheapen the look of the tablet so much prefer taking the risk and not having a screen protector on.

The only downside to this is that the lens from the camera part usually gets partially obscured by the case. Simple to move the case out of the way a little but it generally "creeps' back into the images.
on 21 February 2014
Most Galaxy Tab covers only have corner tabs to hold ther device in, after a while these become worn and loose, this cover as well as being leather hold the tab 3 in all the way round, also comes with a stylus and scrteen protector that does not affect performance.
well pleased with this product.
One small gripe, you have to remove the tab from its cover to access the micro memory slot, no big deal.
on 26 April 2014
OMG this leather case is just wonderful. I have waited to review to see how it stood up to the test of time of use. It is as new. Really good value - and cannot believe it was so cheap. I would recommend 100%
on 22 January 2014
product good for the money. tablet doesn't fit perfectly there's
a bit of play, but its nothing major.
the purple isn't as dark as the picture which is disappointing, but again not major
problem. it does the job!
on 10 January 2014
I wanted a cover to protect my Daughters Galaxy Tab we got her for Christmas. It had not arrived two days after the expected delivery date so I sent an e-mail to the seller. I got a response the next day confirming it was sent and offering to send another one. Sod's law it was delivered that day. I was pleased with the quick response and the courteous e-mail so would be confident using this seller again.
The product itself was as described and of a good quality and design. Well worth the £6 I paid and a lot cheaper than what I have seen in shops.
Very Happy with product and customer service
on 19 March 2014
I was sent the wrong case and then sent a new and correct one,

You cant easily use the tab with this case on it.
the case does stand with the flip if placed on a flat surface.
the pen works well.
I would recommend to anyone because it does protect the TAB.
on 9 December 2013
Great colours and a well priced leather case plus prompt delivery . Very satisfied and would find it difficult to match the price and quality anywhere else
on 29 July 2014
Suppose it's my own fault, but this case did not fit a relative's tablet as it was too small for the Acer tablet. I would advise anyone purchasing this product that they do actually buy it for the Samsung tablet it is intended for. However prompt delivery from the seller.
on 9 February 2014
This product is very good value for the money.It is well made and practical.The stylus is also a plus although the samsung galaxy says not to use one ,i cant see why not as long as you usr it gently like a finger.
on 18 January 2014
I ordered this for my daughter's Samsung tablet 7inch. The company had problems delivering but kept me informed and provided a great service. A good cover for the tablet (it fits very well), and should help protect it from any knocks etc. My daughter is very pleased with the colour and quality of this cover. I can recommend to others.