on 28 November 2014
After reading the reviews I decided to take a chance on the medium size. I am a size 16 and previous reviews said the size was a bit on the large size. It fits ok and is really soft. Better than I expected for the money.
I love it and meets my expectations of a fun Christmas jumper.
on 17 December 2014
I've been looking for a Christmas novelty jumper for ages now and was pleased when I found this one at such a good price. However, the one I received is a bit different from the photo as the reindeer on mine is a lot whiter than brown. I was rather disappointed with this as I was looking forward to getting it. The jumper does come up larger as well. I bought a 8/10 small but I would say it fits more like a size 12. I guess as it's winter its good to wrap up in.

Overall I am pleased with the jumper despite the size, the friendly reindeer is what makes the jumper! I probably would've returned it because of the colour of the reindeer on my jumper not being brown, as shown in the photo, however, its such a cute little jumper with a fun design, I'll be keeping it!

Also, I just want to say the quality is good, the main body of the jumper is thick and cosy - this being good for such a low price.

Fast delivery and good overall service.
on 16 December 2016
I am a size 14 and went for the medium size. It fits fine. I thought it would be a bit longer from the picture but I do have to stretch it down to cover my bum. This is the warmest jumper I own. I work in a really cold warehouse so that's a good thing but I imagen for just daily wear round the house it might get to hot. Looks great though.
on 10 December 2014
Sizing was perfect for myself. I wanted it a bit loose and I am a size 10, it turned out to be quite roomy but not completely baggy. If I had order my size, it would expect it to be quite close fitting though. The design is well done and many people liked it as it remains a bit stylish still with a touch of fun. Material is all synthetic and expect to be quite warm with it when staying indoors! But for the price, you cannot expect real wool. The stiching is well done too and looks good. I really enjoy it and wear it at any opportunity during the festive season.
on 10 December 2014
looked around as didn`t want to spend much as only planning to wear occasionally. At under £9 including p&p this was a bargain and made in the UK. The fit is slightly on the small side, esp the sleeve length but I have stretched whilst wet to get a bit more length. I did wash as soon as I received it...very quickly may I add, as it had a strange smell. Couldn`t quite put my finger on, almost chemical? Not a dirty smell. washing has completely solved the problem. I would definitely recommend buying this jumper but be aware to buy on the bigger side
on 13 October 2016
This is a fun jumper to wear. Reasonably well made & very warm. Size was a lttle on the larger side then expected & arms are quite long so have to roll the cuffs over. Overall this is a good product for the price seeing as it is only worn occasionally.
VINE VOICEon 19 January 2015
I ordered this Christmas jumper for, as you'd expect, wearing to the office on Christmas eve. It's made from a very obviously acrylic yarn, comes up large for the size, and, I have to say, is not at all flattering in shape, at least for me. For the price, and worn with skinnies or leggins, an adequate buy.

It does wash easily and is very warm; makes a bit of jolly fun for a couple of days around the festive season. It's not something I'd buy again though, even in a different design.
on 17 December 2015
Great value for money, unfortunately they could do with an XS option as the S is an 8-10, but would fit more of a 12 I would say. They could do with a XS 6-8 for us slimmer ladies, but that is my only fault. It is still a good bargain Christmas jumper. It's not amazing quality but it's great for the price tag attached! Would recommend but would advise ordering smaller than your usual size.
on 5 December 2016
Absolutely brilliant jumper for the price did nt like any in the shops and all overpriced medium fits a 12 to 14 just perfect
on 11 December 2014
Needed a jumper for a Christmas party and saw this. Delivery was really fast and while it's not great quality, it'll easily last a couple of Christmases. It's slightly on the large size - I wear a size 10 and the 8/10 (which is the size I bought) could probably fit a size 12 as it's slightly baggy rather than fitted. The cuffs can be a bit tight if you push them up your arms, but other than that it's great.