on 9 November 2013
Another lovely read from Dee-ann Black. This is the perfect read for a dark & dismal afternoon. The only thing I didn't like was the rather abrupt ending.
on 30 November 2013
I love this author, i always enjoy her stories, they never fail to take me to a far away place.
on 5 November 2013
The book was very good as are all the De ann books I have read, and was an enjoyable read
on 12 November 2013
Well I wish I had been in the same shop and seen the goings on. I would have written the book myself in memory of it. A lovely but much too short story. Bring on the sequel.
on 9 December 2014
A good quick read for this busy time of year. You can easily relate to the main characters and their adventure. Enjoyable, light & leaves you smiling.
on 25 June 2015
De-Ann Black creates such warm characters that are easy to like/love. They are a real pleasure to sit and escape for a while when life is so hectic.
on 3 June 2014
A lovely easy book to read at Christmas when you want to sit and relax. You know the end but you will love reading it.
on 12 December 2013
A predictable but sweet tale about falling in love at Christmas. I would have liked more content to the story.
on 22 October 2013
Good for a quick read. De-ann Black does not disappoint. I would recommend this book as light reading for Christmas
on 3 April 2015
A short story, although enjoyable wasn't to usual expectations of Author.