on 24 February 2014
Ordered this because I thought it looked great and the price I saw it for seemed too good to be true. Other reviews seemed to say it was very large which concerned me but having received it I couldnt be happier. The watch isn't big by todays standards and if you want something with more presence without looking silly go for this. Compared to tag/omega/breitling watches this is of comparable size. It looks brilliant. Better than the pictures. It also looks worth every bit of its undiscounted price. Best amazon purchase in months.
on 23 February 2018
Chunky, weighty watch, superb value, gets loads of positive comments.
on 16 January 2014
I wanted to buy a gift for my self as a present. Want it to be black. When i saw this watch i fell in love. I was a bit suprised regarding the price but i told to my self that i will take the risk especially due to the fact the price was very low. When i got the watch on my hands i was amazed. Very nice watch. Value for money or to be honest is more value than money. I'm feeling totally happy with my purchase.
on 27 February 2015
Great quality watch. We have 3 Invicta watches in the house now. The quality is great really solid and does not scratch easily. Comes in a nice box and for the quality (which is like top brands) the price is really cheap.

Highly recommend.
on 7 January 2014
I can not belive that I can get that watch for the price.It is realy,realy nice watch and looks much more expencive than it is.I am very happy with a quality and designe.Thanks a lot.
on 26 December 2013
I purchased the watch for my son as a Christmas gift. He is pleased with it and its stop watch and other functions
on 17 February 2014
I am very happy with my purchase also my family and friends like it as well it looks great on my wrist
on 13 December 2014
i am so in love with this watch.
on 14 November 2014
NICE
on 20 January 2014
I don't think you can go wrong for 46 pounds, I'm not sure I would pay the RRP but for this price I'm very happy. Nice watch