on 25 January 2014
This is now my fourth Invicta.I simply cannot believe the quality you are getting for the money.I'm no expert,I can't tell you about the quality of the movement,I just know what I like. Thats usually what my wife tells me. Sound familiar.When I first opened the box I may have been slightly underwhelmed, the bezel has more of a brass, copper look than gold, but with dress shirt it made the watch look and feel completely different,if that makes sense to you.Its my new favourite, until the next Invicta that is.You will not regret this purchase.Now where's my card.
on 19 February 2014
This would be my first Invicta watch purchased. Overall the watch is great.
The only minor setback would be the stainless steel strap. It feels that it is not solid enough as an expensive designer watch.
You also must have your own watch kit to disengage the extra steel straps yourself due to the strap is considered long and lengthy.
Nevertheless, it is a good buy and I would recommend all watch lovers to get a hand of this watch for their daily use, or even to add into your own watch collections.
on 28 March 2014
5 star,for the watch and service, very nice watch good looking should I say.
It must be a copy of the Ippocampus because everyone who saw it thought it was an Omega well what can I say more
for this very little price?
on 23 April 2014
That's my second Invicta watch and again i'm not dissapointed. Like i said in the subject: true beauty, especially for the money u pay. Quite crapy bracelet and looong too (in Invicta 8926 bracelet is much more solid). However, I changed it to a leather strap and now it looks very classy. Highly reccommended!
on 23 February 2014
Liked the look of this online and not disappointed .

I wanted something chunky and with a bit of bling about it and the rose plate does just that. Packaging and info included were really good (it comes in a proper presentation box). bit of a pain to remove links from the strap (I'm a big guy and I still had to take out 3 links) but that's a minor point.

It's quite a large watch and heavy too but it does look good on the wrist. Easy to read in the dark, not suitable for someone who would like something more understated but a quality product and cracking value.
on 5 March 2014
Looks and feels like a very expensive watch. A real eye catcher and great timekeeper. Only downside is that it comes with a long bracelet that needs shortening.
on 7 March 2014
I ordered this timepiece after going through one or two reviews from previous buyers and was not disappointed. The watch is very classy and looks expensive. I am very happy with the purchase and will definitely recommend it.
on 11 February 2014
I rarely ever review items I buy here but this one really is worth it. Absolutely love the design and style and the colour, which is bronze not gold is even better, makes it look really classy. It makes the time look rich and with class. -1 star for delivery as I waited all day on delivery day, mail came with nothing, then I come back at night from university to find they had already tried to deliver (lie) and I had to travel to town to pick it up which took a lot out of my day.
on 6 March 2014
About right heavy, looks and feel very expensively. Watch worth far more money. If you want the watch which looks like rolex and is acting as the omega, Invicta is the best option.
on 2 October 2014