on 16 December 2013
Superb watch offering crystal glass and 100m water proof.
Good looking too.

I got it for £49 on black Friday to use during the day. I have an Omega seamaster which cost around 4k and to be honest this one looks very similar to it so for £50 what a bargain!

The only down side is the strap which feels a little cheap compared to the watch itself, but still by no means poor, very impressed, thanks Amazon!
on 20 February 2014
Recommended. Fine watch. I am delighted with it. You will likely need to adjust the strap i.e. have some links removed, as it is very long which is good. Easy to see the time. Very attractive and easy to adjust. I used it in the Gym steam room, jacuzzi and sauna and with no adverse effect. This is a great buy.
on 6 February 2014
Purchased this watch at under £50 , thought it was a bargain ...at the moment it is £41 , wow it's a fantastic buy at this price . Very pleased with the style and quality , it's my first Invicta watch but certainly won't be my last . It has been mentioned that the strap is big , I agree , if you have a small wrist you have to take a lot of links out , I have my own link remover so I was able to remove or replace the links accordingly . I can certainly recommend this watch , especially at £41 !!!
on 8 December 2013
I bought this on the amazon black friday deal , should of paid 204€ but only paid 64€.
I recommend this watch for christmas.
Nice box gift box, delivery on time.
Very pleased with this purchase.
on 9 December 2013
What a bargain and a great watch, if you like the look buy it we'll worth it
Stylish and we'll made
on 13 December 2013
I purchased this as a gift for my husband. Thanks to the Black Friday offer it was an affordable price. I think he us going to live it.
Delivery communication and speed excellent.
on 8 February 2014
Nice looking large watch. Chronograph & rotating bezel and date feature. Removed some links myself and I have large wrists. Paid £41 which is good value. Get one if you like the look. Highly recommended and I collect watches so should know!
on 19 January 2014
Bought this on a black Friday deal as a bit of a punt. £50. When it arrived I understood instantly that I'd found a real bargain! Fantastic quality, lovely packaging and clearly top quality. Happy doesn't come close to describing how I feel.
on 13 January 2014
Bought this on a Black Friday Deal, beautiful watch, very well made, firm strap, easy to adjust strap myself. Almost silent second hand, and stopwatch options work very well!
on 15 February 2014
Quality watch for the money,quite a large strap but easy enough to remove the links to make fit.Similar style to my Tissot V8 but a fraction of the price.